or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 250

post #3736 of 20756

cigar indy boots
post #3737 of 20756
Okay, I am reporting mcarthur to the ASPCA as a horse murderer.
post #3738 of 20756
post #3739 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post
Okay, I am reporting mcarthur to the ASPCA as a horse murderer.

macarthur - just for the records, how many pairs of cordovans do you own? I honestly can't keep track, so I don't know if you are the aportnoy of cordovan, or just cycling through the same 5 pics over and over
post #3740 of 20756
While you're at it, report kitonbrioni as endangering several species of reptiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post
Okay, I am reporting mcarthur to the ASPCA as a horse murderer.
post #3741 of 20756
Just took delivery on my EG trunk show order from Leffot.

Asquith in Dark Oak, 888 last, 8C.

First real pair of shoes, second pair of dress shoes in my newly started rotation (first are AE Fifth Ave in black).

Definitely addicted, and as everyone knows, Steven is incredibly nice and super helpful to a noob like myself.

Steven's pictures are attached. Will try to get some live pics once we have a halfway decent day in NYC.
LL
LL
post #3742 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenjay View Post
Man are you going to be dissapointed about the Porn aspect of the thread.

No doubt! I was about to report false advertising or at lease bait and switch.
post #3743 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post
While you're at it, report kitonbrioni as endangering several species of reptiles.

Your avatar =
post #3744 of 20756
Cleverley Churchill:

post #3745 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaki sack View Post
Cleverley Churchill:


Gorgeous. They are coming out with it in burgundy this year...
post #3746 of 20756


Bespoke hand-dyed, hand-spun, hand-knitted, hand-felted navy wool slippers, a gift from my friend Meg.
post #3747 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaki sack View Post
Cleverley Churchill:


Those would be great without gussets and real laces.
post #3748 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterplayerC View Post
Just took delivery on my EG trunk show order from Leffot.

Asquith in Dark Oak, 888 last, 8C.

First real pair of shoes, second pair of dress shoes in my newly started rotation (first are AE Fifth Ave in black).

Definitely addicted, and as everyone knows, Steven is incredibly nice and super helpful to a noob like myself.

Steven's pictures are attached. Will try to get some live pics once we have a halfway decent day in NYC.

Nice. One of my favorite models on my favorite last.
post #3749 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post
Bespoke hand-dyed, hand-spun, hand-knitted, hand-felted navy wool slippers, a gift from my friend Meg.

Toe taps?
post #3750 of 20756
A gaping, black suede shaped gap in my collection has been filled!



John Lobb "Avon" (8000 last) in black suede -- $344 on eBay!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II