or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 153

post #2281 of 19665
Thank you for the kind words everyone!
post #2282 of 19665
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post
Then they would be similar to G&G's St. James.

Except the St. James' throat is much larger in scale relative to the rest of the shoe. I like the smaller proportions of this one, but wish it had the same shape.
post #2283 of 19665


Crockett and Jones "Drummond", last 348, Beechnut burnished calf.
post #2284 of 19665
Although I could not find much info about Tanino Crisci and my previous post here did not get any attention, I went back to the shop (in Lausanne, Switzerland) and to my surprise they had another round of reductions but not much left in my size. However I bought 3 more pairs, nothing left good year welted.The shoes where around 100-120 USD (about 80% off retail), from the 2008 and 2009 collections. They told me a guy from New York bought 10 pairs, so I wonder if he's not a member here.
Here are some pics:





Another brand not so popular here, Lidfort, and my last purchases from Yoox this year





I like variety, finding more obscure brands and my model is aportnoy, but probably I should save for some bespoke.
post #2285 of 19665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Dead stock Doc Marten 1484's from before 2003. Made in England.

What's the attraction of pre-2003 Doc Marten?
post #2286 of 19665
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post
Although I could not find much info about Tanino Crisci and my previous post here did not get any attention, I went back to the shop (in Lausanne, Switzerland) and to my surprise they had another round of reductions but not much left in my size. However I bought 3 more pairs, nothing left good year welted.The shoes where around 100-120 USD (about 80% off retail), from the 2008 and 2009 collections. They told me a guy from New York bought 10 pairs, so I wonder if he's not a member here.
Here are some pics:





Another brand not so popular here, Lidfort, and my last purchases from Yoox this year





I like variety, finding more obscure brands and my model is aportnoy, but probably I should save for some bespoke.

Damn, that's a great price for great looking shoes.

How's the quality and comfort?
post #2287 of 19665
My recent arrival - I've been after a pair for quite a while...



post #2288 of 19665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
Damn, that's a great price for great looking shoes.

How's the quality and comfort?

I wore once a pair of TC and the suede Lidfort loafers that I managed to get wet. The leather is buttery soft, comfortable, and quality seems excellent (no GY though), but no idea about durability.
post #2289 of 19665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengranger View Post
My recent arrival - I've been after a pair for quite a while...




sweet shoes and nice pics
post #2290 of 19665
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post

Crockett and Jones "Drummond", last 348, Beechnut burnished calf.

Ive been eyeing those for a bit myself. Sausages has some on eBay, but rarely my size. Do you love them?
post #2291 of 19665
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post


Crockett and Jones "Drummond", last 348, Beechnut burnished calf.

Great shoe^
post #2292 of 19665
[quote=Blake686;3607677]Sorry for the poor picture quality, these are my new Saint Crsipin's.


gorgeous
post #2293 of 19665
Got these in the mail from Cheany yesterday,
post #2294 of 19665
^ They the factory make up? Waiting on a pair from Cheaney myself. They look great, can't wait for mine to arrive now!
post #2295 of 19665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Green View Post
^ They the factory make up? Waiting on a pair from Cheaney myself. They look great, can't wait for mine to arrive now!

Yes, factory model.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II