Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1387

post #20791 of 20800
post #20792 of 20800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post


I don't much like split toes for some unknown reason but they are grand.
post #20793 of 20800
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

I don't much like split toes for some unknown reason but they are grand.

many thanks keister smile.gif
post #20794 of 20800
yesterday

post #20795 of 20800
today

post #20796 of 20800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

today

i really like this uncommon toe cap brogging decoration!!:happy:

post #20797 of 20800
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhour View Post

i really like this uncommon toe cap brogging decoration!!happy.gif

Must admit Benhour it is my favourite medallion smile.gif
post #20798 of 20800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Must admit Benhour it is my favourite medallion smile.gif

That curved side brogueing is a treat.
post #20799 of 20800
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

I love how this thread is a mismash of damaged shoes and brand new acquisitions...

Here is a bit of both: brand new damaged shoes

post #20800 of 20800

Comfy and Sturdy!

 

 

 

 

 

!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II