or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1330

post #19936 of 19945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmenco View Post

I purchased a pair also, should arrive next week. I also got his last pair of navy blue suede chukka boots for $195. Great deal. I have 3 pair of RR boots, all very fine quality.

I actually had him reply to a post of mine a few years back, it was good to chat with Ron.
post #19937 of 19945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmenco View Post

I purchased a pair also, should arrive next week. I also got his last pair of navy blue suede chukka boots for $195. Great deal. I have 3 pair of RR boots, all very fine quality.

You got those size 12s! I had been watching them and the price was perfect. I wear a size 11.5 and I just could not make up my mind. lol8[1].gif
post #19938 of 19945

Actually they are size 10 and they run 1/2 size large so should be perfect for me. :fonz:

post #19939 of 19945

I'm a little late to the party, but those look great Razl.

post #19940 of 19945

There is still a pair left at size 11.5 and Ron suggests to size up a !/2. :nodding:

post #19941 of 19945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

I'm a little late to the party, but those look great Razl.
fistbump.gif
post #19942 of 19945

Hi guys, what do you think of these?

post #19943 of 19945
X post from G&G: Gaziano & Girling St. James II

Just saw those RR. @razl, Which last did you end up sizing up on?
post #19944 of 19945
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

X post from G&G: Gaziano & Girling St. James II

Just saw those RR. @razl, Which last did you end up sizing up on?

I sized up for my boots which are on the 490 Last.

fyi: Ron's last info + suggestions are here: http://riderboot.com/lasts-sizes/
post #19945 of 19945
Can anyone recommend a shop west of Colorado where I can send me Alden LWBs to have the heels replaced? I'd love it if they could also add a commando sole.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II