or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1306

post #19576 of 20750
Yeah, nice work! +1
post #19577 of 20750
I'll get my razor out...serious mirror shine.
post #19578 of 20750
Great first post ironingboard! Welcome! Your Carminas look fantastic, are those from Skoak?
post #19579 of 20750

Just acquired these yesterday:

post #19580 of 20750
It's not easy being green!

My new Harris captoes form Barneys summer sale. Poor man's Bestettis! First day out in the Sydney spring.

post #19581 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

It's not easy being green!

My new Harris captoes form Barneys summer sale. Poor man's Bestettis! First day out in the Sydney spring.


daring color. Nice!
post #19582 of 20750
My choice for today:

post #19583 of 20750
An old classic



fkCRlDR.jpg



JHeFcC9.jpg



GhhimN1.jpg



7ztqVhp.jpg



uVZ8m8k.jpg



6WHoAEP.jpg



ALvYsK9.jpg



o80ZLiG.jpg



aMIKkDF.jpg



NvwttiA.jpg
post #19584 of 20750
sorry for the xpost..

Anyone remember where that series of posts...and photos...of tortoise shell leather outsole treatment is?
post #19585 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWFII View Post

sorry for the xpost..

Anyone remember where that series of posts...and photos...of tortoise shell leather outsole treatment is?

I'd like to have a look at that as well.
post #19586 of 20750
20960lg.jpg
brown wt, argyles otc
post #19587 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

I'd like to have a look at that as well.

Bengal Stripe would know...he made comment in the thread, IIRC, he may even have posted the original photos.
post #19588 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWFII View Post

Bengal Stripe would know...he made comment in the thread, IIRC, he may even have posted the original photos.

Are you talking about these soles?

http://www.styleforum.net/t/316071/antonio-meccariello-shoes/615#post_7261875

I didn't post them, but I think I suggested the effect might have been achieved by using milk and ammonia.
post #19589 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengal-stripe View Post

Are you talking about these soles?

http://www.styleforum.net/t/316071/antonio-meccariello-shoes/615#post_7261875

I didn't post them, but I think I suggested the effect might have been achieved by using milk and ammonia.

That's it! Page 43, especially.

Thank you!

cheers.gif
post #19590 of 20750

Good week for shoes.  Bad week for horses.

 

- AE Bayfield shell (GMTO)

 

- Dinkelacker triple-soled budapester in shell (via Panta)

 

Couldn't wait to wear either of them, so this pic is post breaking-in, as you see:

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II