Me? Somehow I was pulled into the Leather Soul NB trend. Been wearing 997s alot. Also Belgians.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBerlutitagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandCrockett Jones Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemJohn Lobb shoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicVasstagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on Today at 7:12 am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:17 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1287
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19292 of 201639/3/14 at 7:23pmpost #19293 of 201639/3/14 at 7:25pmQuote:
Nice collection my man. I'm impressed that you tree your boat shoes. Forgot that I also wear Quoddys. The EG of boatshoes....post #19294 of 201639/3/14 at 7:28pmQuote:
Thank you sir. Rancourts are my main choice given their Cordovan options, their variety, and the ability to customize. I tree all of my leather shoes., period.post #19295 of 201639/3/14 at 7:32pmQuote:
How are their cordo boatshoes? Are they comfortable? Was going to get a pair, but was worried that they would be stiffer than your standard CXL.post #19296 of 201639/3/14 at 7:36pmQuote:
Absolutely, they're my favorite summer shoe. Very comfortable and pliable when unlined, in fact more so than unlined CXL.post #19297 of 201639/3/14 at 8:41pmpost #19298 of 201639/3/14 at 9:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by RogerP
Some Anthony Cleverley action today: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Love the color on those shoes RP. Looks like a nice eggplant shade.Quote:Originally Posted by dddrees
Besides dress shoes I wear boots mostly during the fall and winter months. However during the summer months I mainly were various Rancourts, OSB, and Quoddys.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice collection dddrees, I was thinking of getting a pair of boat shoes or ranger mocs in unlined cxl.Quote:
Honestly, usually I walk around my house barefoot so I find it a pain in the ass to put on socks and tie my shoes. That usually leads to either sneakers or boat shoes. If there was a good boot I could wear without socks and didn't have to lace up that would be ideal for winter.post #19299 of 201639/3/14 at 10:35pmDepends on your definition of dress shoes. I wear more casual oxfords (suede, contrast welt, saddle or spectators, for example), derbies, boots, or loafers. If by casual you mean with jeans and stuff. And by jeans I mean any color but denim. I never wear sneakers either, ever, unless it's for exercise.
I suppose I'm at the edge of the bell curve in this regard, but I've come to the conclusion that for a grown man, there is always something better to wear than denim and plastic shoes.post #19300 of 201639/3/14 at 10:47pmpost #19301 of 201639/4/14 at 2:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Ironist
Love the color on those shoes RP. Looks like a nice eggplant shade.
Nice collection dddrees, I was thinking of getting a pair of boat shoes or ranger mocs in unlined cxl.
Honestly, usually I walk around my house barefoot so I find it a pain in the ass to put on socks and tie my shoes. That usually leads to either sneakers or boat shoes. If there was a good boot I could wear without socks and didn't have to lace up that would be ideal for winter.
Thank you sir. If you do you really could go wrong with either Rancourt, Quoddy , or OSB.post #19302 of 201639/4/14 at 2:28ampost #19303 of 201639/4/14 at 5:20ampost #19304 of 201639/4/14 at 5:38pm
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › recommend me some places to go to in nyc alone 11 minutes ago
- › . 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 18 minutes ago
- › plain biscuits suck. 21 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 31 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...