or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1278

post #19156 of 20692
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

^^ That's what I like to see - shell serving its proper function as serious waterproof shitkickers.

None of this "my tassel loafers got a water spot, should I used Saphir cordovan cream or the Mac Method, or just kill myself?" business.

True dat
post #19157 of 20692
lol8[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

^^ That's what I like to see - shell serving its proper function as serious waterproof shitkickers.

None of this "my tassel loafers got a water spot, should I used Saphir cordovan cream or the Mac Method, or just kill myself?" business.

Exactamente! lol8[1].gif
post #19158 of 20692
Slippery fuckers tho!!
post #19159 of 20692
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

I'm a sucker for brown suede and those are nice! Shoe details???
antonio meccariello aurum
post #19160 of 20692
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post

2gujyas.jpg

me not like suede but it perfect! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #19161 of 20692
I'm going against Styleforum's hive mind and taste by choosing G&G's round GG06 last. All others are just too pointy -- there, it is said and known now. Model Harrow with burgundy lisle socks and just plain tan heavy-ish cotton slacks.

GazianoampGirling_Harrow_from_Keikari_dot_com_zpsfc96811d.jpg
post #19162 of 20692
Pediwear Paradis Chestnut Burnished Calf







post #19163 of 20692
Not your normal shoe porn... My Crockett and Jones... Do I need to get them resoled?yje6u4ep.jpgdy2y9uzy.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
post #19164 of 20692
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

X post: Buday shell for the rain.


those buday look great. and no creases, so the fit must be nice and snug. where did you buy such a beautiful pair?
post #19165 of 20692
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanvt View Post

Not your normal shoe porn... My Crockett and Jones... Do I need to get them resoled?

Yes.
post #19166 of 20692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

those buday look great. and no creases, so the fit must be nice and snug. where did you buy such a beautiful pair?
Thank you! biggrin.gif
First wear so no creases but I wore them again today and just gentle rolls forming. They're also remarkably comfortable for shoes that weigh about 2 pounds each and have a half inch thick sole!!

I got them from Panta. @edmorel can hook you up
post #19167 of 20692
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

I'm going against Styleforum's hive mind and taste by choosing G&G's round GG06 last. All others are just too pointy -- there, it is said and known now. Model Harrow with burgundy lisle socks and just plain tan heavy-ish cotton slacks.

GazianoampGirling_Harrow_from_Keikari_dot_com_zpsfc96811d.jpg

beautiful last. best last in my opinion. not sure why bespoke england does not have this last as a MTO option.
post #19168 of 20692
ed has great looking shoes available there. are yours boots or shoes?
post #19169 of 20692
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbfn View Post

Yes.

damn i didnt even wear them that much.
post #19170 of 20692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

ed has great looking shoes available there. are yours boots or shoes?

Mine are the tobacco shell shoes. I've seen the whisky shoes first hand (they didn't fit frown.gif) and they were beautiful! The boots look incredible too; so many wants!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II