WOW! They look to be an exact duplicate of the Dinkelacker model. Even soles are the same... down to the nail patterns. Only difference I can see is medallion design.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBerlutitagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandCrockett Jones Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemJohn Lobb shoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicVasstagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:33pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 4/11/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1264
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks a lot! Really pleased with them.
I would imagine so. The original outsole would just have to be replaced with a larger piece of leather that would become the midsole. Then a new outsole would be stitched around the perimeter.
New heavy artillery! Massive thanks to @edmorel for all the help in getting the right size and for awesome customer service!
These are a half size smaller than my Vass P2 Oxfords. The laces still close up on the left so may have to tongue pad them and they're a little snug width ways in the toes other than that the fit is great and build quality looks fantastic! I think they'll break in superbly.
I'll try to get natural light pics up soon
I've given some thought from time to time about getting a pair of these myself.
Very nice, of course. I am surprised with the extra long norwegian stitch. VERY Italian in styling... and I have seen it criticized roundly on older SF threads when done by Italian makers.
I think there is a difference whether someone asks a general question "Do you like this style?" or he shows a particular item he has just bought. In the first case, I might voice an opinion, in the second case, if I have nothing nice to say, I hold my council.
Everyone is free to spend his money as he pleases, whether I (or anyone else) agrees or disagrees is totally irrelevant. 'PCK1' is free to spend his money on whatever he pleases.
Silence does not have to mean approval!
Nor does flattery and/or ingratiating praise.
No harm, no foul, I suppose, except that after awhile it's just meaningless blather.
(not saying you're wrong, because you're not)
Edited by DWFII - 6/4/14 at 8:18am
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
- › Freddy Vandecasteele 48 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy 4 minutes ago
- › PBJ xx-012 size 29 (measured 30x32) 5 minutes ago
- › All Saints Knitwear Quality? 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW11 "Bulletproof" Body Vest M Fall 2011 Rare 7 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 10 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...