I have done some serious kopping of shoes recently...all MTO or Bespoke which I have yet to receive...
Here is the list in order of when they should arrive (soonest to latest)
1. Saint Crispin's Model 108 - french norwegian split toe derby - dark blue calf with black details
2. G&G Deco Wilde - 2 eyelet derby in midnight blue
3. Riccardo Bestetti Novecento Gladiator - bi-coloured gladiator oxford with a darker and lighter brown
4. Riccardo Bestetti Novecento Split Toe Derby - Norvogese welt with brown hatch grain calf and dark brown croc facing.
5. Riccardo Bestetti Novecento Maverick - Burgundy adelaide
6. Antonio Meccariello Aurum 2 Eyelet Derby with fitting shoe and last adjustments - Dark Purple Patina with Teju Lizard facing and Teju Lizard Tassle Laces
7. Antonio Meccariello Aurum Monk Loafer with fitting shoe and last adjustments - Blue carpincho suede monkstrap/loafer in the Roman style
8. Koji Suzuki / Spigola Bespoke Double Monk
9. Koji Suzuki / Spigola Bespoke 5 Eyelet Split Toe Derby
I wonder what will be next????
Corthay and / or Berluti should round this off as a barely acceptable (albeit underwhelming) collection !
I have 2 vass plus 1 carmina incoming which would perhaps, taken togetherm bought me one of the shoes on that awesome list!