or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1216

post #18226 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post





Fantastic shoes...compliment...

post #18227 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti View Post


Fantastic shoes...compliment...

Thank you
post #18228 of 19788


Hi guys, is the damage to this suede irreparable? It looks like it has been scuffed very badly. Thoughts?
post #18229 of 19788

Crosspost from the Antonio Meccariello thread: A picture of my first purchase from Antonio Meccariello, his punched wholecut "signature model" which it almost has come to be, on his new soft square last modified after my feet (semi-bespoke) and in burgundy. Will post more pictures later, and also write a large buyer's guide on my blog:

 

post #18230 of 19788
Those look terrific J! I'll look forward to the pics and review to come.
post #18231 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Those look terrific J! I'll look forward to the pics and review to come.

Thanks Roger!

post #18232 of 19788
post #18233 of 19788
They look great Mr nod[1].gif

may get mine out later
post #18234 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post


Aussie through and through...nice to wear on Australia Day.
post #18235 of 19788
Summer time Down Under and the livin' is easy....


Brooks Bros Shell Cordovan Boatshoes from the 80s (?)


post #18236 of 19788
Meister, I hate to crush your dreams, but those are certainly not shell cordovan.
post #18237 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson View Post

Crosspost from the Antonio Meccariello thread: A picture of my first purchase from Antonio Meccariello, his punched wholecut "signature model" which it almost has come to be, on his new soft square last modified after my feet (semi-bespoke) and in burgundy. Will post more pictures later, and also write a large buyer's guide on my blog:



Very nice colors
post #18238 of 19788
Crockett & Jones for RL







compare with the Dover by Edward Green

Edited by mr monty - 1/24/14 at 11:08pm
post #18239 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post

Meister, I hate to crush your dreams, but those are certainly not shell cordovan.

Believe me they are. They were made under license by that Maine company Rancourt from memory.
post #18240 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post


Brooks Bros Shell Cordovan Boatshoes from the 80s (?)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post

Meister, I hate to crush your dreams, but those are certainly not shell cordovan.

I agree. - Those shoes were a cow in a previous life, not a horse. biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II