or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1211

post #18151 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

LEFFOT MTO




Nice. Are these yours? I don't have what it takes to pull these off, but I like them.
post #18152 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


Depends on what products you are using and what kind of shoes your putting it on, imo.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowkin View Post
 

 

See here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/330033/saphir-vs-kiwi

 

Just get Glenjay's stuff. By far the best.

post #18153 of 19788
deleted
post #18154 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

Nice. Are these yours? I don't have what it takes to pull these off, but I like them.

Not mine, wish they were .
post #18155 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

Nice. Are these yours? I don't have what it takes to pull these off, but I like them.

Sorry. I love Leffot, but those are just harsh. I don't mean to be, so I will stop there.
post #18156 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post

Sorry. I love Leffot, but those are just harsh. I don't mean to be, so I will stop there.

Meh. I like them. Again, I wouldn't be able to pull them off, but I'm sure someone here would rock the hell out of them.
post #18157 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

Meh. I like them. Again, I wouldn't be able to pull them off, but I'm sure someone here would rock the hell out of them.

Yes sir. Unique and well done.
post #18158 of 19788
I think this counts as "Shoe Damage" smile.gif
Untitled
post #18159 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

I think this counts as "Shoe Damage" smile.gif
Untitled

Like a normal summer day in Sweden wink.gif
post #18160 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

Like a normal summer day in Sweden wink.gif

Sweden? I hear hear that is a summery clime. Here in Chi-Beria (our new name) we think everyone else is a bit soft.



That's "F" not "C"
post #18161 of 19788
What's the wind chill factor? In a city famed for its bluster, that's crucial info.
post #18162 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

What's the wind chill factor? In a city famed for its bluster, that's crucial info.
If it is the "windy city" that you are referring to, I think the blowing winds is a misnomer; instead, I believe "windy" was a reflection of their history of politics and politicians. I think NYC is actually windier than Chi-town.

I'm sure it is pretty cold now though. smile.gif
post #18163 of 19788
My visits to Chicago suggested that the winds lived up to the nickname, but you may very well be right about its origin.
post #18164 of 19788
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

If it is the "windy city" that you are referring to, I think the blowing winds is a misnomer; instead, I believe "windy" was a reflection of their history of politics and politicians. I think NYC is actually windier than Chi-town.

I'm sure it is pretty cold now though. smile.gif

You are correct about the origins of the name - Windy City. It refers to the breezy treatment of public corruption. That said, as a former resident of NYC and a current of Chi, there is no windier city that I know of on earth than Chicago. Yes, NYC can be windy--but it is a constant here.

At the depths, the wind chill was -50 below. By the way this isn't the coldest place that I have been though by a long shot. I was in Kajani, Finland and it was -32F and people were riding their bikes. Hoping it has begun to warm up. Looking for a pool party and BBQ on Friday when we hit 34.
post #18165 of 19788
Snatched my first pair of Ferragamos today with my missus on sale, comfort level pretty much like walking in snickers.

She vetoed against horse bit buckle so we can Vara buckle match... shog[1].gif

though looking at them side by side remind me of The Ugly Duckling!



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II