or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1199

post #17971 of 19278
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post


Quoted for resizing...

 

Very public-spirited of you, Butch. Wonderful shoes.

post #17972 of 19278
justsayno - love the GCs.
post #17973 of 19278
Thank you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

justsayno - love the GCs.

Edited by justsayno - 12/4/13 at 8:27am
post #17974 of 19278

Some pics of a new pair of plain black cap toe oxfords, the Wildsmith Sloane. Very nice shoes, I'd say that the quality is more or less comparable to Alfred Sargent Exclusive (it's also AS who makes the shoes for Wildsmith) but with a less pronounced bevelled waist and chestnut tanned soles instead of oak bark.

 

 

 

 

 


 

MORE PICTURES HERE!! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #17975 of 19278
^Very nice J.^
post #17976 of 19278
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

^Very nice J.^

 

Indeed.  Dude has great taste in shoos.

post #17977 of 19278
Quote:
Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson View Post

Some pics of a new pair of plain black cap toe oxfords, the Wildsmith Sloane. Very nice shoes, I'd say that the quality is more or less comparable to Alfred Sargent Exclusive (it's also AS who makes the shoes for Wildsmith) but with a less pronounced bevelled waist and chestnut tanned soles instead of oak bark.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Congrats J... do you find the sizing similar to AS'?
post #17978 of 19278
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsayno View Post

Thank you.


Love the shoes but not feeling the love of them worn with jeans.
post #17979 of 19278
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post


Love the shoes but not feeling the love of them worn with jeans Satan's Own Trousers
post #17980 of 19278
Edward Green Berkeley 202 Black, cross post from the black cap toe thread.





post #17981 of 19278
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post


Love the shoes but not feeling the love of them worn with jeans.

 

I likewise love the shoes but can't precisely figure how I would wear them.  They are an interesting design that is hard to pigeon-hole.

post #17982 of 19278
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

I likewise love the shoes but can't precisely figure how I would wear them.  They are an interesting design that is hard to pigeon-hole.

What about cords or wool odd trousers? Khakis would probably work too.
post #17983 of 19278

I'd treat them like a monk of similar colour and pattern. So yes to all of the above, and a less formal suit too.

post #17984 of 19278
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

I'd treat them like a monk of similar colour and pattern. So yes to all of the above, and a less formal suit too.

I can easily see them in the smart casual role, pairing with a suit is where I had a question mark.
post #17985 of 19278
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsayno View Post



George Cleverley burgundy Slip-ons

really beautifull color!! love the variation of tones in it!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson View Post
 

Some pics of a new pair of plain black cap toe oxfords, the Wildsmith Sloane. Very nice shoes, I'd say that the quality is more or less comparable to Alfred Sargent Exclusive (it's also AS who makes the shoes for Wildsmith) but with a less pronounced bevelled waist and chestnut tanned soles instead of oak bark.

 

 

 

nice pear J.I very elegant thin lines!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

Edward Green Berkeley 202 Black, cross post from the black cap toe thread.

hmmm i am in thoughs now!! with or without the brogueing!! great shoes  wurger

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II