I very much enjoyed it thank you... that head banging on the wall emoticon gave me a good chuckle. All those damn argyle's and pulled up pants! lol
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBerlutitagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandCrockett Jones Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemJohn Lobb shoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicVasstagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on Yesterday at 12:33 am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 5/20/15 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:53 am in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1126
Styleforum Top Picks
No you're not. Thread has been ruined by these uncle/nephew circle-j weirdos.
how is giving my opinion/asking a question acting like an asshole? The name of the thread is shoe damage report and shoe porn central... not uncle, nephews, clunky shoes, and argyles central. Just because my opinion differs from yours, and I don't find the joke/culture/idiocy amusing that doesn't make me an asshole.
Edited by chinngiskhaan - 7/26/13 at 12:32pm
yeah... I just want to see pictures of nice shoes, how much they set the buyer back... instead all I get is argyle socks and clunky shoes. All of this uncle/nephew crap makes me feel like I'm walking in on a creepy secret cult meeting.
You're acting like an asshole because a non-asshole doesn't make posts like that. It's pretty simple, really. The beauty of the forum is that the balance of the content in any thread is directly influenced by your own contribution. If you don't add anything, however, STFU about what others have taken the time to post. McArthur's Aldens are fine. If there's little else posted here, that's not his fault.
so... how is your comment any less asshole-ish than mine? I never said it was his fault, I simply said I was tired of it. This thread was not meant for... forget it this isn't worth my time.
I don't mind the shoes, but the uncle/nephew thing isn't my cup of tea. That said, I'm sure I've posted things that annoy people. That's the nature of internet forums.
Edit: Just started cracking up after reading the posts on this page.
Yes, clearly some people think that my post was out of line... thats fine with me. They have a right not to like my post and say so, just as much as I do.
bah, im so tired of seeing all your nice shoes chinngiskaan. stop it already, your collection is just so overwhelming; i cant bare to see anymore
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Bedford Kaki SS15 size L BRAND NEWS 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan