I very much enjoyed it thank you... that head banging on the wall emoticon gave me a good chuckle. All those damn argyle's and pulled up pants! lol
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBerlutitagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandCrockett Jones Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemJohn Lobb shoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicVasstagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:11pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:23 am in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Guide to shoe lasts / where to buy narrow fitted shoes? Last post on 10/23/12 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1126
Styleforum Top Picks
No you're not. Thread has been ruined by these uncle/nephew circle-j weirdos.
how is giving my opinion/asking a question acting like an asshole? The name of the thread is shoe damage report and shoe porn central... not uncle, nephews, clunky shoes, and argyles central. Just because my opinion differs from yours, and I don't find the joke/culture/idiocy amusing that doesn't make me an asshole.
Edited by chinngiskhaan - 7/26/13 at 12:32pm
yeah... I just want to see pictures of nice shoes, how much they set the buyer back... instead all I get is argyle socks and clunky shoes. All of this uncle/nephew crap makes me feel like I'm walking in on a creepy secret cult meeting.
You're acting like an asshole because a non-asshole doesn't make posts like that. It's pretty simple, really. The beauty of the forum is that the balance of the content in any thread is directly influenced by your own contribution. If you don't add anything, however, STFU about what others have taken the time to post. McArthur's Aldens are fine. If there's little else posted here, that's not his fault.
so... how is your comment any less asshole-ish than mine? I never said it was his fault, I simply said I was tired of it. This thread was not meant for... forget it this isn't worth my time.
I don't mind the shoes, but the uncle/nephew thing isn't my cup of tea. That said, I'm sure I've posted things that annoy people. That's the nature of internet forums.
Edit: Just started cracking up after reading the posts on this page.
Yes, clearly some people think that my post was out of line... thats fine with me. They have a right not to like my post and say so, just as much as I do.
bah, im so tired of seeing all your nice shoes chinngiskaan. stop it already, your collection is just so overwhelming; i cant bare to see anymore
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 41 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › High on Leather briefcase/ satchel 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB Shoes added !!!The John Lobb Enthusiast thread 4 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Sales UK 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...