I very much enjoyed it thank you... that head banging on the wall emoticon gave me a good chuckle. All those damn argyle's and pulled up pants! lol
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBerlutitagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandCrockett Jones Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemJohn Lobb shoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicVasstagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on Yesterday at 3:59 am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 5:20pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:05 am in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1126
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16877 of 204707/26/13 at 10:41ampost #16878 of 204707/26/13 at 10:44ampost #16879 of 204707/26/13 at 10:44ampost #16880 of 204707/26/13 at 10:55amQuote:
No you're not. Thread has been ruined by these uncle/nephew circle-j weirdos.post #16881 of 204707/26/13 at 11:53amQuote:
how is giving my opinion/asking a question acting like an asshole? The name of the thread is shoe damage report and shoe porn central... not uncle, nephews, clunky shoes, and argyles central. Just because my opinion differs from yours, and I don't find the joke/culture/idiocy amusing that doesn't make me an asshole.
Edited by chinngiskhaan - 7/26/13 at 12:32pmpost #16882 of 204707/26/13 at 11:58amQuote:
yeah... I just want to see pictures of nice shoes, how much they set the buyer back... instead all I get is argyle socks and clunky shoes. All of this uncle/nephew crap makes me feel like I'm walking in on a creepy secret cult meeting.post #16883 of 204707/26/13 at 12:03pmYou're acting like an asshole because a non-asshole doesn't make posts like that. It's pretty simple, really. The beauty of the forum is that the balance of the content in any thread is directly influenced by your own contribution. If you don't add anything, however, STFU about what others have taken the time to post. McArthur's Aldens are fine. If there's little else posted here, that's not his fault.post #16884 of 204707/26/13 at 12:09pmpost #16885 of 204707/26/13 at 12:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
You're acting like an asshole because a non-asshole doesn't make posts like that. It's pretty simple, really. The beauty of the forum is that the balance of the content in any thread is directly influenced by your own contribution. If you don't add anything, however, STFU about what others have taken the time to post. McArthur's Aldens are fine. If there's little else posted here, that's not his fault.
so... how is your comment any less asshole-ish than mine? I never said it was his fault, I simply said I was tired of it. This thread was not meant for... forget it this isn't worth my time.post #16886 of 204707/26/13 at 12:31pmQuote:
I don't mind the shoes, but the uncle/nephew thing isn't my cup of tea. That said, I'm sure I've posted things that annoy people. That's the nature of internet forums.
Edit: Just started cracking up after reading the posts on this page.post #16887 of 204707/26/13 at 12:35pmQuote:
Yes, clearly some people think that my post was out of line... thats fine with me. They have a right not to like my post and say so, just as much as I do.post #16888 of 204707/26/13 at 12:37pmQuote:
bah, im so tired of seeing all your nice shoes chinngiskaan. stop it already, your collection is just so overwhelming; i cant bare to see anymorepost #16889 of 204707/26/13 at 12:51pmLeave Mac alone, even if you find his Internet persona weird, the guy has contributed a lot to this forum and never has a bad word to say to anyone. He also has one of the more impressive shoe collections on SF - if you think you could do better, by all means step up to the plate with your own picspost #16890 of 204707/26/13 at 12:58pm
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 31 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Trading Thread - Trade Your Awesome Threads 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 6 minutes ago
- › NIB Trickers Navy Blue Shell Cordovan Captoe Roy Boot UK11 Us12... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...