or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1122

post #16816 of 19562
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

I hear what you are saying. I hope that what Cleverley is saying is true as Hippos are on the "vulnerable" list. As animals, they are complete assholes, however.

Totally agree. Read Crichton's "Congo" for verification. Aggressive, lazy, violent assholes.
post #16817 of 19562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workshop View Post

These shoes and photos are property of the shoe workshop Petkov!

A publication of the photos was never allowed!

INFORMATION.
This page has saved us from further use!

Globalization sucks, huh?

We'll make sure not to buy your shoes now, because half the reason we spend a mortgage payment on them is to show them off on the interwebs.
post #16818 of 19562
ravello wt
argyles otc


Edited by mcarthur - 7/18/13 at 11:56am
post #16819 of 19562



#8 cap toes
argyles otc
Edited by mcarthur - 7/19/13 at 11:07am
post #16820 of 19562
Nice punch caps, you don't wear black shoes, Uncle?
post #16821 of 19562
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

I hear what you are saying. I hope that what Cleverley is saying is true as Hippos are on the "vulnerable" list. As animals, they are complete assholes, however.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post

Totally agree. Read Crichton's "Congo" for verification. Aggressive, lazy, violent assholes.

Sound like some people who work in my office. For better or worse, they don't seem to be vulnerable, or likely to die out soon due to over-hunting - sad to say.
post #16822 of 19562
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

Nice punch caps, you don't wear black shoes, Uncle?

nephew,
thank you
I do wear black shoes
post #16823 of 19562
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post



For better or worse, they don't seem to be vulnerable, or likely to die out soon due to over-hunting - sad to say.

 

Why sad?

 

They stay in their part of the pond, we stay on ours.

post #16824 of 19562
Ambiorix Edmond, Belgian brand (goodyear welted boots)

post #16825 of 19562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

Why sad?

They stay in their part of the pond, we stay on ours.

I was speaking of some of the people in my office, not the hippos - the hippos are probably easier to deal with, and are certainly less likely to have an effect on my salary review.
post #16826 of 19562
Quite a few firsts for me here:

DSC05779_zps6fe68377.jpg

1st C&J
1st Boot
1st Cordovan
1st Double sole

I wonder how I'll like the speed hooks.

MtB
post #16827 of 19562

^^^ Gorgeous boots, dude.

post #16828 of 19562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking to improve View Post

Quite a few firsts for me here:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

DSC05779_zps6fe68377.jpg

 



1st C&J
1st Boot
1st Cordovan
1st Double sole

I wonder how I'll like the speed hooks.

MtB

Nice choice, Congrats!!!

post #16829 of 19562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking to improve View Post

Quite a few firsts for me here:

DSC05779_zps6fe68377.jpg

1st C&J
1st Boot
1st Cordovan
1st Double sole

I wonder how I'll like the speed hooks.

MtB

good looking boots, wear in good health
post #16830 of 19562

ravello lhs
argyles otc

Edited by mcarthur - 7/20/13 at 7:52pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II