or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1095

post #16411 of 19792
What do you think? I just got these from Paul Stuart (Fathers' Day Sale), really wanted the laces up, but I like these too....

post #16412 of 19792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Meany View Post

What do you think? I just got these from Paul Stuart (Fathers' Day Sale), really wanted the laces up, but I like these too....


gotta see the fit pics and very interested in knowing the fit
post #16413 of 19792

 

*

 

Grenson Kirk Burgundy Calf.

 

I know, I know, I have the wrong socks on - but this was just to take the picture of the shoes, rather than the outfit.

 

*ducks*

post #16414 of 19792
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

ravello nst boot
argyles otc Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


I really like this Mac.
post #16415 of 19792
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

I really like this Mac.

nephew,
thank you
post #16416 of 19792
#8 NST saddle
argyles otc


Edited by mcarthur - 6/14/13 at 6:15am
post #16417 of 19792
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

#8 NST saddle
argyles otc

Uncle,
Thats a nice collection of split toes you have going on. I had to double check that you didn't already post this shoe a day or two ago, but I see its a saddle. Hard to see from the picture - is there two tone going on? Or just the construction?
All the best..
CC
post #16418 of 19792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcava View Post

Uncle,
Thats a nice collection of split toes you have going on. I had to double check that you didn't already post this shoe a day or two ago, but I see its a saddle. Hard to see from the picture - is there two tone going on? Or just the construction?
All the best..
CC

nephew,
thank you
I will post better picture
post #16419 of 19792
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
thank you
I will post better picture
post #16420 of 19792
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

#8 NST saddle
argyles otc


Very nice! Are your pictures taken before the shoes get any wear for the day?
post #16421 of 19792
AppleMark


AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark

Walkton in dark brown pine and vintage oak ingrain on the DG70, the St. Tropez in mole suede on the KN14, and the Fairmont in vintage rioja on the MH71.

cross post from GG thread....
post #16422 of 19792
ffffuuuu.gif cross post from GG thread...
post #16423 of 19792
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

I really like this Mac.

Me too.
post #16424 of 19792
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

AppleMark


AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark

Walkton in dark brown pine and vintage oak ingrain on the DG70, the St. Tropez in mole suede on the KN14, and the Fairmont in vintage rioja on the MH71.

cross post from GG thread....

nice ones. Missed ya here Spoo!
post #16425 of 19792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

Very nice! Are your pictures taken before the shoes get any wear for the day?

nephew,
thank you
the cobblestones are my driveway
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II