or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1082

post #16216 of 18694
cigar cap toe
cashmere otc

post #16217 of 18694
Scott Schuman's identical shell cordovan Aldens: one cared for and shoe tree'd, the other beaten with an ugly stick. I'd like to see our active member mcarthur give some punishment to his pairs one day. Patina is beautiful.

020113-ScottsAldens_web.jpg
post #16218 of 18694
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Scott Schuman's identical shell cordovan Aldens: one cared for and shoe tree'd, the other beaten with an ugly stick. I'd like to see our active member mcarthur give some punishment to his pairs one day. Patina is beautiful.

020113-ScottsAldens_web.jpg

nephew,
that would not be my style
post #16219 of 18694
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

cigar cap toe
cashmere otc


Uncle,
Great shine and color on those...
post #16220 of 18694
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

wear in good health

Thank you!
post #16221 of 18694
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

cigar cap toe
cashmere otc Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

/quote]

Very nice!!!
post #16222 of 18694
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Uncle,
Great shine and color on those...

nephew,
thank you
post #16223 of 18694
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

cigar cap toe
cashmere otc Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

/quote]

Very nice!!!

nephew,
thank you
post #16224 of 18694

I wanted to see what everyone thought of these? Apparently they are from the "Lavorate A Mano" line by Pollini and are for sale for $100 originally like $975.

 

 

$T2eC16FHJIkE9qU3iLVjBRlW0RC(5!~~60_57.JPG


Edited by trapline - 5/21/13 at 6:04am
post #16225 of 18694
#8 lwb
argyles otc


Edited by mcarthur - 5/21/13 at 6:30pm
post #16226 of 18694


Stress testing. My feet.
post #16227 of 18694

   for a hundred, heck yes   that isn't a bad looking boot at all if you're looking for a wingtip - the color is just right.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapline View Post

I wanted to see what everyone thought of these? Apparently they are from the "Lavorate A Mano" line by Pollini and are for sale for $100

 

 

$T2eC16FHJIkE9qU3iLVjBRlW0RC(5!~~60_57.JPG

post #16228 of 18694
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

   for a hundred, heck yes   that isn't a bad looking boot at all if you're looking for a wingtip - the color is just right.

Pollini is a good medium AE quality Italian boot.
post #16229 of 18694

Nice boots, however the only boots that I typically wear are out to shovel snow and they were picked specifically for the insulation and do not look particularly pretty, well to each his own.

post #16230 of 18694
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post


Pollini is a good medium AE quality Italian boot.

Cool.  I like dress boots but these are a little higher than i would like and the toe seems a bit too rounded.  That being said its a lot of nice leather.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II