or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1067

post #15991 of 19262
Stemar split-toe derbies.

post #15992 of 19262
Definitely did not expect Cheaney to pull a wild one. The paid does look fun, though, we'll see how many times malford wears them before they end up on SF's sales thread wink.gif
post #15993 of 19262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark View Post

The exact same shoe is available here on Ebay in UK8:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Joseph-Cheaney-Sons-Oxford-Lace-Up-Shoes-Size-8-BNIB-/140958247357?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20d1c429bd

I'm not the seller BTW.

/L

Better condition than mine. Good price....
post #15994 of 19262
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Definitely did not expect Cheaney to pull a wild one. The paid does look fun, though, we'll see how many times malford wears them before they end up on SF's sales thread wink.gif


Cruel but true! Variety is the spice of life they say.
post #15995 of 19262
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post


Better condition than mine. Good price....

 

Certainly is - I've some shoes from Cheaney that I got for that kind of price, and although they are excellent value in my opinion, they're not nearly as fancy as these boys.  Fiddleback fanciness for under £200?  I need smaller feet...

post #15996 of 19262
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Better condition than mine. Good price....

Is that their new imperial collection? is it available in the UK store? Always a great fan of the line.
post #15997 of 19262
Quote:
Originally Posted by add911_11 View Post

Is that their new imperial collection? is it available in the UK store? Always a great fan of the line.

+1 on the love for the Imperial line. Seem they increased the prices dramatically though. They are £ 550 on Cheaneys homepage. I paid about half that for the exact same shoe less than two years ago...
post #15998 of 19262
Quote:
Originally Posted by steffenbp11 View Post

+1 on the love for the Imperial line. Seem they increased the prices dramatically though. They are £ 550 on Cheaneys homepage. I paid about half that for the exact same shoe less than two years ago...

They are £325 ex-VAT on their website.
post #15999 of 19262
Quote:
Originally Posted by steffenbp11 View Post

+1 on the love for the Imperial line. Seem they increased the prices dramatically though. They are £ 550 on Cheaneys homepage. I paid about half that for the exact same shoe less than two years ago...

Wow! for that price I will stop and think then.
post #16000 of 19262

cigar lwb
cashmere otc

Edited by mcarthur - 4/22/13 at 11:06am
post #16001 of 19262

whiskey lwb
argyles otc



Edited by mcarthur - 4/23/13 at 11:45am
post #16002 of 19262

ravello lwb
argyles otc

Edited by mcarthur - 4/24/13 at 10:33am
post #16003 of 19262
That combo is rocking! Ravello shell is icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #16004 of 19262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

That combo is rocking! Ravello shell is icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

nephew,
thank you
post #16005 of 19262

ravello chukkas
argyles otc


Edited by mcarthur - 4/25/13 at 10:36am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II