Very nice, is it a shrunken chrust or an "arlington" leather?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBerlutitagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandCrockett Jones Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemJohn Lobb shoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicVasstagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:11pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Guide to shoe lasts / where to buy narrow fitted shoes? Last post on 10/23/12 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1058
Styleforum Top Picks
It looks to me like 'Inca-leather'.
My guess, 'Inca' is an embossed calf to look like llama leather (Inca - Llama - geddit?)
Here are shoes in genuine llama leather:
I'll drop them a mail to enquire.
Edited by MalfordOfLondon - 4/6/13 at 1:46pm
I would appreciate any input on my shoe decisions as I'm beginning to put together a better wardrobe even though my industry is quite casual (IT). I have over the last year or so had a handful of suits custom made here in Atlanta ( http://customsuitshop.com/ ). Dark Navy, Dark Charcoal, Black and Light Grey Windowpane suit. Plus the usual light tan dress slacks. I picked up the AE LaSalle in Chilli last year and wear this with my Navy suit and tan slacks:
Also picked up the AE Carlsbad in Walnut, wear with Tan slacks (not sure how i still feel about this pair).
I picked up these two pair based on what seemed to fit my foot at the AE store - one to replace a black Ecco pair.
AE Harrison in Black and AE Flatiron in Bourbon
But these C&J had caught my eye as well:
Would greatly appreciate any feedback on these as i had considered looking at the C&J line, but figured since i had a local AE store plus could purchase twice as many AE vs C&J thought i'd go this route first. But these last two haven't been worn and i do have the option to return if the feedback is the C&J or another line is worth getting just a pair or two now.
I also would value any input on which pairs / colors go best with suit colors that i now have or may look to purchase.
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 59 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help me with my next suit 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...