Very nice, is it a shrunken chrust or an "arlington" leather?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBerlutitagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandCrockett Jones Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemJohn Lobb shoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicVasstagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:07pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 11:22 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:08 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1058
Styleforum Top Picks
It looks to me like 'Inca-leather'.
My guess, 'Inca' is an embossed calf to look like llama leather (Inca - Llama - geddit?)
Here are shoes in genuine llama leather:
I'll drop them a mail to enquire.
Edited by MalfordOfLondon - 4/6/13 at 1:46pm
I would appreciate any input on my shoe decisions as I'm beginning to put together a better wardrobe even though my industry is quite casual (IT). I have over the last year or so had a handful of suits custom made here in Atlanta ( http://customsuitshop.com/ ). Dark Navy, Dark Charcoal, Black and Light Grey Windowpane suit. Plus the usual light tan dress slacks. I picked up the AE LaSalle in Chilli last year and wear this with my Navy suit and tan slacks:
Also picked up the AE Carlsbad in Walnut, wear with Tan slacks (not sure how i still feel about this pair).
I picked up these two pair based on what seemed to fit my foot at the AE store - one to replace a black Ecco pair.
AE Harrison in Black and AE Flatiron in Bourbon
But these C&J had caught my eye as well:
Would greatly appreciate any feedback on these as i had considered looking at the C&J line, but figured since i had a local AE store plus could purchase twice as many AE vs C&J thought i'd go this route first. But these last two haven't been worn and i do have the option to return if the feedback is the C&J or another line is worth getting just a pair or two now.
I also would value any input on which pairs / colors go best with suit colors that i now have or may look to purchase.
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 3 minutes ago
- › CHALLENGE: SW&D does "Traditional" DEADLINE JULY 12, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › 1 LEFT! NWT Belvest Super 120s Sport Jacket - 50 IT ~40 US 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 4 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 7 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...