Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBerlutitagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandCrockett Jones Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemJohn Lobb shoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicVasstagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 3/2/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Guide to shoe lasts / where to buy narrow fitted shoes? Last post on 10/23/12 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 11:33 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1055
Styleforum Top Picks
With winter ending soon, this is likely the last day I will wear boots this season, I thought i'd post the boot rotation to finish strong.
Left to right
Alden Wingtip Shell Boot
Allen Edmonds Dalton
George Cleverly Bryan (RTW)
Peal & Co Leather and Tweed Boot (Crockett and Jones)
Apology that the picture is poor, cell phone camera until I get a new battery
All of this and more...
I know what you mean Edmorel. From a certain angle it's hard to tell the difference. But really, these quick pics don't do them justice. I'm putting together a series of better shots for those interested. So far you're the only name on that draft PM list. Could be the messaging system is playing up.
I'll get back to you mate
You didn't get my PM?????
I love the patina you've added to the shoes - did you use Saphir's Patina-in-a-can product? I'm thinking about getting a tin or two.
aw, come on! Go with the flow here. If poster can find me an NOS pair from the 1940's, I'm in!
Lovely...did they belong to a certain fellow named Shrek?
I have seen a similar pattern and been told it was elephant. Since I didn't actually see the skin ON the elephant, but on a pair of shoes, I cannot be 100% sure.
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 seconds ago
- › WTB - A1923 Dual Zip Boot size 44 15 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments B Tanker Jacket 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for getting a suit made in Southern Italy? 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...