Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBerlutitagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandCrockett Jones Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemJohn Lobb shoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicVasstagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 2/10/16 at 3:59am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 5:20pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:42 am in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1015post #15211 of 204721/19/13 at 7:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15212 of 204721/19/13 at 8:19ampost #15213 of 204721/19/13 at 1:57pmpost #15214 of 204721/19/13 at 2:48pmpost #15215 of 204721/19/13 at 4:59pmpost #15216 of 204721/19/13 at 5:00pmpost #15217 of 204721/19/13 at 5:24pmpost #15218 of 204721/19/13 at 5:32pm
I've got a pair from C&J similar to those on the right. I think the model name is Harry. I wear these a few days a week during the winter and they are some of my favorite boots. Stormwelted, Dainite soles, they take a beating.post #15219 of 204721/19/13 at 6:10pmpost #15220 of 204721/19/13 at 6:30pmpost #15221 of 204721/19/13 at 11:54pmpost #15222 of 204721/20/13 at 1:12ampost #15223 of 204721/20/13 at 3:45am
These are Skye's in chestnut, resoled with a dainite on the factory. I have only had them for three weeks, but they are comfortable as hell and seem to wear like iron.
Never heard of a model named Harry thoughpost #15224 of 204721/20/13 at 11:38ampost #15225 of 204721/20/13 at 12:01pm
Does anyone know if its possible to fix a hole in the tongue of a pair of bison leather boots? I ordered a pair of Brooks Brothers Red Wing Beckman's earlier and it finally came in although with the issue of the dot sized hole in the corner of the tongue. I can't return it since it was a sale item and it was the last in size. The piece of leather is still kinda hanging off the rip so I was wondering if anyone knew the best way to repair it with minimal sign of damage, and most importantly, reinforcing the damage enough to prevent further tearing along the rip. I suppose a form of glue for leather would be involved?
Edited by richiemokkiez - 1/20/13 at 12:49pm
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 4 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?