or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 1005

post #15061 of 19375

whiskey indy
argyles otc

Edited by mcarthur - 1/4/13 at 8:30am
post #15062 of 19375
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


whiskey indy
argyles otc

Cheers Mac and thats some sexy photography going on there !!!
post #15063 of 19375
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev777 View Post

Cheers Mac and thats some sexy photography going on there !!!

nephew,
thank you
post #15064 of 19375
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post




If you bought shoes this nice, you need a nicer camera, man.

Saw these on the LS website. Wow.
post #15065 of 19375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post

If you bought shoes this nice, you need a nicer camera, man.
Saw these on the LS website. Wow.

Thanks. Too lazy to get the SLR out- Photobucket on the iphone is just too easy.
post #15066 of 19375




Broke out the SLR for my friend Roguls. nod[1].gif
post #15067 of 19375
JB doesn't need a DSLR; most of his makeups are featured on the Leathersoul website with a whiskey backdrop.
post #15068 of 19375
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

JB doesn't need a DSLR; most of his makeups are featured on the Leathersoul website with a whiskey backdrop.

 

Maybe when he receives his Lobb London icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #15069 of 19375
My first ever quality shoe along with my most recent purchase, C&J Connaught and G&G Gable on TG73. Two totaly different styles but i like them both...



Both need polishing. Wearing C&J with overshoes during the holidays took the edge of a great shine and the G&G came a bit dry. Waiting for some Saphir products from Valmour and a TG73 shoe tree from Skoaktiebolaget.
post #15070 of 19375
Great stuff, Frank.
post #15071 of 19375
Frank, good looking shoes!

I prefer the Connaught as the Gable is too fashion driven in both last and styling for my taste.
A shame the 236 last ist too wide for my feet, Connaught is a lot more elegant than both Audley and Hallam imo.
post #15072 of 19375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

My first ever quality shoe along with my most recent purchase, C&J Connaught and G&G Gable on TG73. Two totaly different styles but i like them both...

Both need polishing. Wearing C&J with overshoes during the holidays took the edge of a great shine and the G&G came a bit dry. Waiting for some Saphir products from Valmour and a TG73 shoe tree from Skoaktiebolaget.

Are you implying that C&J are crappy shoes? marchal.gif

post #15073 of 19375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

My first ever quality shoe along with my most recent purchase, C&J Connaught and G&G Gable on TG73. Two totaly different styles but i like them both...

Both need polishing. Wearing C&J with overshoes during the holidays took the edge of a great shine and the G&G came a bit dry. Waiting for some Saphir products from Valmour and a TG73 shoe tree from Skoaktiebolaget.

 

Trevligt!

 

I find the classic Connaught very appealing, but the G&Gs are absolutely smashing!

post #15074 of 19375
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

Are you implying that C&J are crappy shoes? marchal.gif

He says his first ever quality pair of shoes was the Connaught and the Gamble is his most recent purchase.
post #15075 of 19375
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

Are you implying that C&J are crappy shoes? marchal.gif

I don´t get how what i wrote could imply that C&J are crappy? Especially when i say i like both... eh.gif
Most of my quality shoes are C&J and i´m really happy with them (Chelsea, Connaught, Clifford, Hartland and Northcote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post

He says his first ever quality pair of shoes was the Connaught and the Gamble is his most recent purchase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post

He says his first ever quality pair of shoes was the Connaught and the Gamble is his most recent purchase.

That is what i wrote and what it means biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II