or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 923

post #13831 of 20750
2177992

2177993

2177994

Might return them too boring
post #13832 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

Photos of St. Crispins are ALWAYS welcome. Yes, please.

The polishing is due soon.
post #13833 of 20750

goodlensboy No boring at all. One of the finest shoes ever. Classic and sexy as hell. Welcome Mr Tom Ford :)!

post #13834 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlensboy View Post

2177992
2177993
2177994
Might return them too boring

What size are they?
post #13835 of 20750
Sorry for the shitty skills, failed attempt of Ethan's masterful photography, shoes are brand new, little bit dusty on the sole
7987782341_6b5de28216_z.jpg
Flickr 上 CHA-KDSC030547987788477_40a2c0ecf0_z.jpg
Flickr 上 CHA-KDSC030507987786863_a4740aa1b0_z.jpg
Flickr 上 CHA-KDSC030517987785159_334bbb2847_z.jpg
Flickr 上 CHA-KDSC03053

Extra old shot of my Corthay
7987789496_7f2f7e508c_z.jpg
Flickr 上 CHA-KDSC03030
post #13836 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by add911_11 View Post

What size are they?

7E
post #13837 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

goodlensboy No boring at all. One of the finest shoes ever. Classic and sexy as hell. Welcome Mr Tom Ford smile.gif!

hehe, i understand you

Think JL also moving slowly from fuller to sleeker lasts, from 8695 to 7k, 8k ... now 2511

For STC - think they know how to do it (skill), but do not know what to do (design)
post #13838 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlensboy View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
2177992
2177993
2177994
Might return them too boring

nope, one of the nicest RTW lasts ever and perfectly suited to that style. If they fit you well they're not boring at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by add911_11 View Post

Sorry for the shitty skills, failed attempt of Ethan's masterful photography, shoes are brand new, little bit dusty on the sole
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
7987782341_6b5de28216_z.jpg
Flickr 上 CHA-KDSC030547987788477_40a2c0ecf0_z.jpg
Flickr 上 CHA-KDSC030507987786863_a4740aa1b0_z.jpg
Flickr 上 CHA-KDSC030517987785159_334bbb2847_z.jpg
Flickr 上 CHA-KDSC03053
Extra old shot of my Corthay
7987789496_7f2f7e508c_z.jpg
Flickr 上 CHA-KDSC03030

lovely
post #13839 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post


nope, one of the nicest RTW lasts ever and perfectly suited to that style. If they fit you well they're not boring at all.
 

Agree totally with hendrix. As I told him they are classic and a beauty. No return!

post #13840 of 20750

Add: very tasty!

 

Question: why do so many people on this forum seem to have tiny feet?  Is there some demographic connection between little guys and an interest in elegance?  A kind of sartorial "short man syndrome"?  I was thinking the other the day reading the "what I'm wearing" thread, that there seem to be a lot of small skinny dudes.  Curious.

post #13841 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Add: very tasty!

 

Question: why do so many people on this forum seem to have tiny feet?  Is there some demographic connection between little guys and an interest in elegance?  A kind of sartorial "short man syndrome"?  I was thinking the other the day reading the "what I'm wearing" thread, that there seem to be a lot of small skinny dudes.  Curious.

There are tall people who have small feet you know :)

post #13842 of 20750

Yeah, women in heels. :D

post #13843 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern View Post

I ordered the Lancaster from Yoox a few weeks ago for $298. Brownish calf. It was awful corrected grain leather so I sent them back. Plasticky yuck! Hope yours are different.

I really hope they are OK! It was almost half price compared to Herring or Church's own site. Oh well, fingers crossed.
post #13844 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post

I really hope they are OK! It was almost half price compared to Herring or Church's own site. Oh well, fingers crossed.

I bet you'll be ok. I've seen the Lancaster on there that looks too shiny and plasticky in the Yoox pics (turned out to be corrected grain) and other pics of the same shoe that are clearly Church's Nevada calf. The Nevada is more natural (duller) appearing in the pictures and is really nice IMO.

I may order the shoe again when I spot it in my size if it looks to be Nevada calf from the pics.

Good luck! And let us know how it turns out so I'll know whether or not to attempt another Lancaster order.
post #13845 of 20750
Thank you! I will be sure to keep you updated.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II