or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 913

post #13681 of 19128
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

i disagree. full strap looks old manish to me. maybe its because my boss wears a pair.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Edited by ThinkDerm - 9/7/12 at 4:24am
post #13682 of 19128
lol, we put the loafer wearers out of site, in the corner, where they cant bother anyone. atleast not in person.
post #13683 of 19128
I originally preferred the LHS, and gave a pair of whiskey ones over year before acknowledging that the Van last is just miserable. I still like the way they look but prefer the C&J for RL full strap loafer.

post #13684 of 19128
^ 100% agree. That C&J loafer is the best looking shell loafer, imo
post #13685 of 19128
Speaking of Crockett & Jones, here's the Seymour for Frans Boone. My first pair on the 337 last - I dig it.

tumblr_m9ys7gMzoP1r4xcqjo1_1280.jpg
post #13686 of 19128
Beautiful makeup. 337 is a superior last in both fit and appearance
post #13687 of 19128
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

i disagree. full strap looks old manish to me. maybe its because my boss wears a pair.

I get a similar vibe, just seems off when I look at shoes like that
post #13688 of 19128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Speaking of Crockett & Jones, here's the Seymour for Frans Boone. My first pair on the 337 last - I dig it.
tumblr_m9ys7gMzoP1r4xcqjo1_1280.jpg

Love those but no have de money.
post #13689 of 19128
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

i disagree. full strap looks old manish to me. maybe its because my boss wears a pair.

The very low vamp (or lake depending on to whom you are speaking) is what kills it for me. No offense Spoo, and I'm sure you'll make these shoes look great. IMHO a higher vamp on loafers looks nicer.
post #13690 of 19128
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

Not normally a JL fan, and I like the Halifax, but I think the Chambord looks better in general.

+1
post #13691 of 19128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Speaking of Crockett & Jones, here's the Seymour for Frans Boone. My first pair on the 337 last - I dig it.
tumblr_m9ys7gMzoP1r4xcqjo1_1280.jpg

These look great.
post #13692 of 19128
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

i disagree. full strap looks old manish to me. maybe its because my boss wears a pair.

post #13693 of 19128
Shell, fuzz, chrome, cotton.

14082012015.jpg
post #13694 of 19128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

I originally preferred the LHS, and gave a pair of whiskey ones over year before acknowledging that the Van last is just miserable. I still like the way they look but prefer the C&J for RL full strap loafer.
hard to fit, no?
post #13695 of 19128
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Shell, fuzz, chrome, cotton.
14082012015.jpg
maker?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II