I've never had the hots for square toes, but this pair is different. It reminds me of the aggressively shaped square toes of the '20s. Too bad about the soles, though; all that finishing will vanish with the first step outdoors.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBerlutitagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandCrockett Jones Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemJohn Lobb shoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicVasstagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on Yesterday at 7:12 am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:02 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 899post #13471 of 201678/19/12 at 2:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13472 of 201678/19/12 at 5:04ampost #13473 of 201678/19/12 at 5:42ampost #13474 of 201678/19/12 at 8:37ampost #13475 of 201678/19/12 at 2:24pmpost #13476 of 201678/19/12 at 3:35pmpost #13477 of 201678/19/12 at 3:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
jhcam: awesome wholecut - sympathise with the high instep too! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Where are they from? I love that nail detailing on the sole, even when the rest wears off. And even if it does, it's still worth it for that first time you take them out of the box, right?
i guess this is your home better...post #13478 of 201678/19/12 at 3:58pmpost #13479 of 201678/19/12 at 4:20pmpost #13480 of 201678/19/12 at 4:24pmpost #13481 of 201678/19/12 at 4:42pmpost #13482 of 201678/19/12 at 10:21pmShoe damage...literally.
I bought this pair Grenson Dylan Brogue shoes and had them shipped from England.
I made a mistake and ordered one size too big for me. I already bought the correct size but they wouldn't take them back because I wore them too much (I only walked about 3 blocks)
Anyway now I'm selling these $400 shoes for half price $200. It's a really great deal for you if you've been wanting shoes like these. They are some of the best made shoes in the world.
They get very good reviews from men's fashion blogs and everyone that gets them. I'm in NYC, I'll either bring them to you if you live here or send them by mail.
Cody Ellispost #13483 of 201678/20/12 at 12:58amQuote:
Here are some snaps of the 'semi-bespoke' Cleverley captoes. A much less aggressive shape
R-O-Tpost #13484 of 201678/20/12 at 1:44am
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1387 Active Users (293 Members and 1094 Guests)
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 5 minutes ago
- › Mihara Yasuhiro Deep Navy Taffeta Coat - Size 52 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...