or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 886

post #13276 of 20759
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

i think i know what im wearing tomorrow... nod[1].gif

nephew,
looking forward to your posting
post #13277 of 20759
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

i think i know what im wearing tomorrow... nod[1].gif

he does that to you, right? Some classics in there.
post #13278 of 20759
1940's Suede & Calf Specs

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0353-1.jpg
post #13279 of 20759
Not much Trad Brown & White Spec love on SF, but these are gorgeous (IMO)

1940's

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg
post #13280 of 20759
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

1940's Suede & Calf Specs
IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0357.jpg
IMG_0353-1.jpg

nephew,
beautiful
post #13281 of 20759
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

Not much Trad Brown & White Spec love on SF, but these are gorgeous (IMO)
1940's
IMG_0490.jpg
IMG_0482.jpg
IMG_0488.jpg
IMG_0496.jpg

nephew,
lovely
post #13282 of 20759
34dn1hh.jpg
#8 nst saddle
2pydv1g.jpg
Edited by mcarthur - 8/3/12 at 11:14am
post #13283 of 20759
Vass penny loafer, F last, saddle shell, mine.

R0014107.jpg
R0014108.jpg
R0014106.jpg
R0014110.jpg
post #13284 of 20759
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post

Vass penny loafer, F last, saddle shell, mine.
R0014107.jpg
R0014108.jpg
R0014106.jpg
R0014110.jpg

wear in good health
post #13285 of 20759
Does anyone know what the name of this Bontoni shoe is and where I can buy it from please?

I have contacted Bontoni about it recently but they have not replied. This is probably the best looking shoe I have ever seen in my life, it is simply exquisite!
What do you think?

post #13286 of 20759
a4c3d8e1.jpg
c22264b1.jpg
4f373576.jpg

Edward Green country calf longwings on the 202.
post #13287 of 20759
Quote:
Originally Posted by swlondon View Post

Does anyone know what the name of this Bontoni shoe is and where I can buy it from please?
I have contacted Bontoni about it recently but they have not replied. This is probably the best looking shoe I have ever seen in my life, it is simply exquisite!
What do you think?

I am pretty sure Stanley Korshak used to stock this particular model. Call them and they will help you out or email crawford@stanleykorshak.com, he is the owner and gets things done!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Regards.
post #13288 of 20759
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

1940's Suede & Calf Specs
IMG_0341.jpg

IMO, best ones you found yet.
post #13289 of 20759
Thank you Shikar, but I am in the UK so they might not ship to me.
post #13290 of 20759
Quote:
Originally Posted by swlondon View Post

Thank you Shikar, but I am in the UK so they might not ship to me.

Email and locate them, I will ship/proxy them to you at cost.biggrin.gif

Regards.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II