or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 859

post #12871 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

RLPL (Italy) "Pate"
233
233
233


The last and the color of the leather are great........the style, not so much.
post #12872 of 19126
Malford, great shoes and photos.
Edited by Kaplan - 7/5/12 at 5:12am
post #12873 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

A bit more pr0n.
The Keepers:
DSCF8014.JPG
John Lobb Phillip II Black 7000 Last
John Lobb Phillip II Dark Brown 7000 Last
John Lobb Phillip II Gold Museum Calf 7000 Last
John Lobb City II Dark Brown Museum Calf 7000 Last
Ferragamo Tramezza Special Edition Frankenshoe (tm)

I was once skeptical of Lobb but now realize the error of my ways. I love their shoes. It is a whole in my shoe collection I am desperate to fill. Thanks for the pics.
post #12874 of 19126
I think they accidentally put two sets of brogueing on that Ferragamo, you should ask for your money back .
post #12875 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

breathtaking, very well done. congrats

No doubt, but I would've keep one of the malverns too, I loved those.
post #12876 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelman 17 View Post

I think they accidentally put two sets of brogueing on that Ferragamo, you should ask for your money back .

I'm currently in talks for a MTO. Trying to broker a 3 for 2 deal on the brogueing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

No doubt, but I would've keep one of the malverns too, I loved those.

The 202 last isn't for me unfortunately frown.gif
post #12877 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post



The 202 last isn't for me unfortunately frown.gif

fit- or stylewise?
post #12878 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelman 17 View Post

I think they accidentally put two sets of brogueing on that Ferragamo, you should ask for your money back .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

I'm currently in talks for a MTO. Trying to broker a 3 for 2 deal on the brogueing.

No, this is a "Buy one, get one free" special offer (they have them in supermarkets all the time).
post #12879 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

fit- or stylewise?


Fit. I find it a little narrow. JL 7000 is about as sleek as I can go.
post #12880 of 19126
Managed to get a hold of some NOS Grenson shoes in my size:

Unknown Grenson Masterpiece semi-brogue oxford in dark brown:

263

263

Grenson Kent (Rose collection) in burnt pine:

263

Grenbson Chertsey unlined (Rose collection) in cognac:

263

Grenson Maltby (Rose collection) in snuff suede:

263
post #12881 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Fit. I find it a little narrow. JL 7000 is about as sleek as I can go.

oops, i was under the impression the 202 is generous. it was always sold as equivalent to the AE PA. good information. much appreciated.
post #12882 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweino View Post

Managed to get a hold of some NOS Grenson shoes in my size:

Great snag! Unfortunately I didn't find anything that worked for me. Congrats on your stuff!
post #12883 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

oops, i was under the impression the 202 is generous. it was always sold as equivalent to the AE PA. good information. much appreciated.

I think it would be fine if I went up half a size but unfortunately I didn't have any 8.5 Malvern in a colour I wanted.
post #12884 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

A bit more pr0n.
The Keepers: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
DSCF8014.JPG
John Lobb Phillip II Black 7000 Last
John Lobb Phillip II Dark Brown 7000 Last
John Lobb Phillip II Gold Museum Calf 7000 Last
John Lobb City II Dark Brown Museum Calf 7000 Last
Ferragamo Tramezza Special Edition Frankenshoe (tm)
Edward Green Dover Dark Oak Antique 606 Last
DSCF8019.JPG
DSCF8020.JPG
DSCF8021.JPG
DSCF8022.JPG
DSCF8023.JPG
DSCF8024.JPG


drool.gif
post #12885 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

A bit more pr0n.
The Keepers:
DSCF8014.JPG
John Lobb Phillip II Black 7000 Last
John Lobb Phillip II Dark Brown 7000 Last
John Lobb Phillip II Gold Museum Calf 7000 Last
John Lobb City II Dark Brown Museum Calf 7000 Last
Ferragamo Tramezza Special Edition Frankenshoe (tm)
Edward Green Dover Dark Oak Antique 606 Last Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
DSCF8019.JPG
DSCF8020.JPG
DSCF8021.JPG
DSCF8022.JPG
DSCF8023.JPG
DSCF8024.JPG

Such a well curated group. Restraint and good taste rule. And then you have those kooky 'gamos! biggrin.gif The perfect court jester for the rest.

Well played!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II