or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 843

post #12631 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Here you go..
1796549

enjoy wearing
post #12632 of 20756
1zlvj4p.jpg
whiskey wt
argyles otc
wmm4ir.jpg
post #12633 of 20756
555quq.jpg
ravello lwb
argyles otc
2wfn0wi.jpg
Edited by mcarthur - 6/15/12 at 10:54am
post #12634 of 20756
233
233
post #12635 of 20756
A selection from JL / EG:

DSCF6520.JPG
DSCF6525.JPG
DSCF6526.JPG
DSCF6527.JPG
DSCF6528.JPG

From left to right:

John Lobb Phillip 2
John Lobb Phillip 2
John Lobb Chapel
Edward Green Berkeley
Edward Green Dover
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Inverness
Edward Green Westminster
Edward Green Chelsea

Most I'll probably sell but just deciding on which to keep...
post #12636 of 20756
Foowell! Keep them all!
post #12637 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

44e88353_sc3.jpeg

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Awesome, truly awesome.

St. Crispin's seem to ooze quality.

Very jelly here.
post #12638 of 20756
Is LS the only US source for these?
post #12639 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

A selection from JL / EG:
DSCF6520.JPG
DSCF6525.JPG
DSCF6526.JPG
DSCF6527.JPG
DSCF6528.JPG
From left to right:
John Lobb Phillip 2
John Lobb Phillip 2
John Lobb Chapel
Edward Green Berkeley
Edward Green Dover
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Inverness
Edward Green Westminster
Edward Green Chelsea
Most I'll probably sell but just deciding on which to keep...

Great pics! Those Lobb Dub monks, the Dover + one pair of the wingtips. IMHO.
post #12640 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

A selection from JL / EG:

From left to right:
John Lobb Phillip 2
John Lobb Phillip 2
John Lobb Chapel
Edward Green Berkeley
Edward Green Dover
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Inverness
Edward Green Westminster
Edward Green Chelsea
Most I'll probably sell but just deciding on which to keep...

wow.gif
post #12641 of 20756
Nice collection.

The order of one of the Phillip II and the chapel is reversed in the list
post #12642 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

Great pics! Those Lobb Dub monks, the Dover + one pair of the wingtips. IMHO.

Tell me about it! Lobb Chapel in Plum museum = one of my all time favourite RTW, even more beautiful in person. I seriously think that I am starting to prefer the 8000 last over the Deco or TG73.
post #12643 of 20756
Good collection. But why only 1 derby?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

A selection from JL / EG:

From left to right:
John Lobb Phillip 2
John Lobb Phillip 2
John Lobb Chapel
Edward Green Berkeley
Edward Green Dover
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Inverness
Edward Green Westminster
Edward Green Chelsea
Most I'll probably sell but just deciding on which to keep...
post #12644 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

A selection from JL / EG: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
DSCF6520.JPG
DSCF6525.JPG
DSCF6526.JPG
DSCF6527.JPG
DSCF6528.JPG

Most I'll probably sell but just deciding on which to keep...

easy

From left to right:

Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Chelsea

(John Lobb Phillip 2)
post #12645 of 20756
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

easy
From left to right:
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Malvern
Edward Green Chelsea
(John Lobb Phillip 2)

Definitely be keeping a suede Chelsea and one of the Malverns. Also the lighter Phillip 2.

You're the first person I thought of when I picked up the Dover. That's a keeper for sure wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II