or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 71

post #1051 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
AS is really stepping up its game,those shoes are awesome!!

vicious!
post #1052 of 20750
Thanks for the kind comments gentlemen!

If any of you are ever in the area feel free to drop me a email and arrange a tour of the factory, it will be my pleasure to show you around.

Best,

Chay.
post #1053 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred Sargent View Post
Thanks for the kind comments gentlemen!

If any of you are ever in the area feel free to drop me a email and arrange a tour of the factory, it will be my pleasure to show you around.

Best,

Chay.

i might hold you to that
post #1054 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post
i might hold you to that

Look forward to it!
post #1055 of 20750
Gucci wholecut oxfords (on ebay)

Goodyear, Blake, or Blake-Rapid??? Made for Gucci by???




post #1056 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post
Gucci wholecut oxfords (on ebay)

Goodyear, Blake, or Blake-Rapid??? Made for Gucci by???



Eyelet galore
post #1057 of 20750
Those Gucci's are going to be particularly miserable to unlace/lace every time you polish them
post #1058 of 20750
Quote:
Eyelet galore.

Galeeee, that was my first reaction too.
post #1059 of 20750
My Arcas have eyelet envy.
post #1060 of 20750
New arrivals, just in time for summer.



post #1061 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post
New arrivals, just in time for summer.


noice
post #1062 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post
New arrivals, just in time for summer.
Nice. Particularly the brown & white
post #1063 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
AS is really stepping up its game,those shoes are awesome!!
+1
post #1064 of 20750
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post
New arrivals, just in time for summer.




I've seen these on eBay,too bad they were half a size small for me. Brown pair is particularly nice.
post #1065 of 20750
I would be afraid to polish a spectator shoe.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II