or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 634

post #9496 of 12944
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

No he can't...

Of course he can.

smack.gif
post #9497 of 12944
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Of course he can.
smack.gif

Hey Stevie Wonder ,did you have a serious look at him???nest.gif
post #9498 of 12944
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Hey Stevie Wonder ,did you have a serious look at him???nest.gif

Agreed. That coat is too long for Andrew Bynum.
post #9499 of 12944
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Hey Stevie Wonder ,did you have a serious look at him???nest.gif

iconcoolb.gif
post #9500 of 12944
see, the thing is, david hockney can dress like that and he's still david hockney. you and i can follow every rule perfectly ... and we're still not.
post #9501 of 12944
tumblr_lvqmdcxLZj1qcny8z
post #9502 of 12944
327

An earlier Hockney.
post #9503 of 12944
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

see, the thing is, david hockney can dress like that and he's still david hockney. you and i can follow every rule perfectly ... and we're still not.

That's what I meant.
post #9504 of 12944
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

see, the thing is, david hockney can dress like that and he's still david hockney. you and i can follow every rule perfectly ... and we're still not.

Wait, what? You mean that there's more to folks than the clothes they wear? patch[1].gif
post #9505 of 12944
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Wait, what? You mean that there's more to folks than the clothes they wear? patch[1].gif

of course. there's which restaurants they eat in.
actually, i knew mr. hockney a little when he was living in la and he was always very stylish, but always with a quirk.
post #9506 of 12944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

tumblr_lvqmdcxLZj1qcny8z


Beautiful coat.
post #9507 of 12944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

DDL (Click to show)
tumblr_lvqmdcxLZj1qcny8z

Serious beard.
post #9508 of 12944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

tumblr_lvqmdcxLZj1qcny8z

matching overcoat & facial hair...

it's what all the kids are wearing!
post #9509 of 12944
You guys will love this one:

tumblr_lx70cg9ZhN1qi2ohao1_500.jpg
post #9510 of 12944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

You guys will love this one:
tumblr_lx70cg9ZhN1qi2ohao1_500.jpg

Processing...please wait.

Faux turban does not compute.

End transmission.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks