Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 6/30/15 at 3:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 582post #8716 of 1301710/5/11 at 10:45pmI have to shave every day, but to stay clean at all times twice a day. its annoying and can get expensive - I got cheap and have been using the same quattro blade for a while now. I think i'm gonna move to a mousse or a safety razor - and start using shaving lotion to better soften. Cant get a good shave worth shit
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8717 of 1301710/5/11 at 10:55pmpost #8718 of 1301710/6/11 at 6:15ampost #8719 of 1301710/6/11 at 7:02ampost #8720 of 1301710/6/11 at 7:11ampost #8721 of 1301710/6/11 at 7:21ampost #8722 of 1301710/6/11 at 7:22ampost #8723 of 1301710/6/11 at 8:10ampost #8724 of 1301710/6/11 at 8:12am
I've always been young-looking, and I couldn't do a beard properly until into my thirties. Now, if I don't have a beard I look about ten years younger than I am, and even with a beard, I still don't look my age. And I am getting to the stage in my life and career now where I do actually want to look more like my age. So beard is better than no beard, especially because my little boy gets confused if I ever get rid of it!post #8725 of 1301710/6/11 at 9:37amQuote:Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey
I've always been young-looking, and I couldn't do a beard properly until into my thirties. Now, if I don't have a beard I look about ten years younger than I am, and even with a beard, I still don't look my age. And I am getting to the stage in my life and career now where I do actually want to look more like my age. So beard is better than no beard, especially because my little boy gets confused if I ever get rid of it!
Flying was using too much of this when he was younger. I think we can all connect the dots and FlyingMonkey is really....Nancy Kwan!!!!!post #8726 of 1301710/6/11 at 10:47amFor all of you who don't have to shave daily in order not to look like you've just walked out of the jungle for a month - I'm jealous. I'll trade places anyday for those can shave only once a week - or even every other day and get away with.
By 5pm it is time to break out the razor again.post #8727 of 1301710/6/11 at 1:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by The Suit Guy
For all of you who don't have to shave daily in order not to look like you've just walked out of the jungle for a month - I'm jealous. I'll trade places anyday for those can shave only once a week - or even every other day and get away with.
By 5pm it is time to break out the razor again.
come see me in the nyc. =) laser shave the way to gopost #8728 of 1301710/6/11 at 1:22pmpost #8729 of 1301710/6/11 at 2:01pm
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Hook and Albert Garment Weekender Bag 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...