Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 7/26/15 at 10:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 582post #8716 of 1302110/5/11 at 10:45pmI have to shave every day, but to stay clean at all times twice a day. its annoying and can get expensive - I got cheap and have been using the same quattro blade for a while now. I think i'm gonna move to a mousse or a safety razor - and start using shaving lotion to better soften. Cant get a good shave worth shit
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8717 of 1302110/5/11 at 10:55pmpost #8718 of 1302110/6/11 at 6:15ampost #8719 of 1302110/6/11 at 7:02ampost #8720 of 1302110/6/11 at 7:11ampost #8721 of 1302110/6/11 at 7:21ampost #8722 of 1302110/6/11 at 7:22ampost #8723 of 1302110/6/11 at 8:10ampost #8724 of 1302110/6/11 at 8:12am
I've always been young-looking, and I couldn't do a beard properly until into my thirties. Now, if I don't have a beard I look about ten years younger than I am, and even with a beard, I still don't look my age. And I am getting to the stage in my life and career now where I do actually want to look more like my age. So beard is better than no beard, especially because my little boy gets confused if I ever get rid of it!post #8725 of 1302110/6/11 at 9:37amQuote:Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey
I've always been young-looking, and I couldn't do a beard properly until into my thirties. Now, if I don't have a beard I look about ten years younger than I am, and even with a beard, I still don't look my age. And I am getting to the stage in my life and career now where I do actually want to look more like my age. So beard is better than no beard, especially because my little boy gets confused if I ever get rid of it!
Flying was using too much of this when he was younger. I think we can all connect the dots and FlyingMonkey is really....Nancy Kwan!!!!!post #8726 of 1302110/6/11 at 10:47amFor all of you who don't have to shave daily in order not to look like you've just walked out of the jungle for a month - I'm jealous. I'll trade places anyday for those can shave only once a week - or even every other day and get away with.
By 5pm it is time to break out the razor again.post #8727 of 1302110/6/11 at 1:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by The Suit Guy
For all of you who don't have to shave daily in order not to look like you've just walked out of the jungle for a month - I'm jealous. I'll trade places anyday for those can shave only once a week - or even every other day and get away with.
By 5pm it is time to break out the razor again.
come see me in the nyc. =) laser shave the way to gopost #8728 of 1302110/6/11 at 1:22pmpost #8729 of 1302110/6/11 at 2:01pm
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 30 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 57 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 5 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...