Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 1/30/16 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 574post #8596 of 130639/30/11 at 11:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8597 of 130639/30/11 at 12:28pm
Which is the essence of a postmodern kind of dandyism. I wish I could (afford to) pull it off.post #8598 of 130639/30/11 at 10:28pmpost #8599 of 1306310/1/11 at 1:54ampost #8600 of 1306310/1/11 at 2:30ampost #8601 of 1306310/1/11 at 10:44ampost #8602 of 1306310/1/11 at 12:59pmpost #8603 of 1306310/2/11 at 2:22ampost #8604 of 1306310/2/11 at 3:46ampost #8605 of 1306310/2/11 at 4:01ampost #8606 of 1306310/2/11 at 4:26ampost #8607 of 1306310/2/11 at 6:36ampost #8608 of 1306310/2/11 at 7:40amQuote:
I believe this is the 'spalla camicia' - 'shirt shoulder'. In this case looking a bit more messy than elegant in my opinion. But it's a lovely detail in general.
http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/Tutorials/AntongiavanniNeopolitanShoulder.htmpost #8609 of 1306310/2/11 at 9:11ampost #8610 of 1306310/2/11 at 12:34pmQuote:
I think this is a result of sewing the armhole tighter while keeping a bit fuller sleeve.
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1622 Active Users (390 Members and 1232 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 52 seconds ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 58 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Bomber - Dark Check - Size 4 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?