Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on Yesterday at 3:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 546post #8176 of 130178/24/11 at 7:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8177 of 130178/25/11 at 12:50ampost #8178 of 130178/25/11 at 12:53pm
Am i late for the discussion?I quite like this,may be because i'm around his age and like 3 piece suits but i'd change a few things in this attire,first of i'd change the collar to a classic collar,and i know lots of people here like fih knot but i just don't like that style,it's asymmetrical and looks not that good,i fail to understand why you like it guys,sorry,i prefer Pratt/Shelby knot.Button the upper button on waistcoat,and those shoulders look funny imo.post #8179 of 130178/25/11 at 3:11pmpost #8180 of 130178/25/11 at 3:44pmpost #8181 of 130178/25/11 at 5:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by IsteRed
Am i late for the discussion?I quite like this,may be because i'm around his age and like 3 piece suits but i'd change a few things in this attire,first of i'd change the collar to a classic collar,and i know lots of people here like fih knot but i just don't like that style,it's asymmetrical and looks not that good,i fail to understand why you like it guys,sorry,i prefer Pratt/Shelby knot.Button the upper button on waistcoat,and those shoulders look funny imo.
So you like jackets with strongly shoulders, nipped waist, huge flare skirt and cut 1.5" too short. He's not wearing the cloth.
FIH looks good with spread collar. But nothing looks good with those slash throat super cutaway collars.
He should go shoot in the coal mines for inspirations.post #8182 of 130178/25/11 at 5:39pmpost #8183 of 130178/25/11 at 6:36pmpost #8184 of 130178/25/11 at 10:34pmpost #8185 of 130178/25/11 at 10:54pmThread Starterpost #8186 of 130178/25/11 at 10:56pmThread Starterpost #8187 of 130178/26/11 at 3:34ampost #8188 of 130178/26/11 at 4:23ampost #8189 of 130178/26/11 at 10:44ampost #8190 of 130178/26/11 at 10:57am^^
if those are flannel pants and if the green thing is a sportcoat, they are both waaaaaay too tight. And that guy is in peak physical condition. Imagine that same look on a regular joe.
That white DB sportcoat has to be a joak or a case study "here is the best example in the world of what not to do when it comes to pick stitching."
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Hugo Boss Suit 42L/34x36 *Current* Super 130s Navy 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 8 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...