Originally Posted by Guero
Stands to reason as he's the editor of GQ, sadly.
Originally Posted by NorCal
Well called by Hendrix.
Lol, you can see his train of thought.
1. I'll wear a cropped light gray jacket, because i'm short, and that will make me look taller
. It will have skinny lapels cos the mad men look is in right now, and because i used to be skinny and that will "balance my proportions"
2. I'll wear low rise jeans because otherwise i'll look my age
3. I'll wear a white shirt, because "a crisp white shirt always looks best" or something.
4. I'll wear a gray tie, with the collar unbuttoned to give off a "i dress up but i'm not too stiff"
5. I'll then wear a tiny tie-bar, because "it's all in the details, man"