or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 319

post #4771 of 12982
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Id like to explore the discrepancy in her trouser crease. Id touch it out.

Just take pictures for the benefit of your Styleforvm brethren.
post #4772 of 12982
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb0109 View Post
It was likely retouched out.

Now did they not realize it was a cuff, or just not think anyone would notice?

For the sprezz.
post #4773 of 12982
[QUOTE=kev777;4076837

If I am not mistaken, that's Miss Cameltoe 2010.
post #4774 of 12982
[quote=comrade;4084819][quote=kev777;4076837

If I am not mistaken, that's Miss Cameltoe 2010.[/QUOTE]

I love animals sometimes..
post #4775 of 12982
post #4776 of 12982
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post
Fully SF approved


Woah, what a girl, what a composition photo and clothingwise!
post #4777 of 12982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx View Post
These Boglioli coats are pretty nice, but I preffer a SB jacket for casual wear. And I hate the buttons. Boglioli Soho jackets
post #4778 of 12982
^ Is that dude on the left wearing a black belt with brown shoes?
post #4779 of 12982
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
^ Is that dude on the left wearing a black belt with brown shoes?

- That's sprezzatura, Spoo! lol
post #4780 of 12982
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post
These Boglioli coats are pretty nice, but I preffer a SB jacket for casual wear. And I hate the buttons.

- I'm w/ you on the buttons. Boglioli makes great RTW, but their buttons suck.
post #4781 of 12982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix Krull View Post
If you think any one of these outfits looks good, then you have very questionable taste!

I like several of those... I guess I have bad taste.
post #4782 of 12982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx View Post
- That's sprezzatura, Spoo! lol

post #4783 of 12982
Thread Starter 
^^ Actually that is sprezz according to me. Not being so obsessed with clothes. Unlike people here who think deliberately unbuckling a monk makes it sprezzy Same with the people who were going on about the cuffs on the babe on the last 2 pages.
post #4784 of 12982
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post
^^ Actually that is sprezz according to me. Not being so obsessed with clothes. Unlike people here who think deliberately unbuckling a monk makes it sprezzy

Same with the people who were going on about the cuffs on the babe on the last 2 pages.

I agree with your definition of sprezz, but honestly 97% of the photos in this thread are of try-hard peacockery that is much more akin to unbuckled double monks than to mismatched belt/shoes.
post #4785 of 12982
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post
^^ Actually that is sprezz according to me. Not being so obsessed with clothes.

Says the man who invented this thread and tears down looks by component to make it SF...I mean aj_del approved?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks