Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 7/26/15 at 10:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 832post #12466 of 130214/24/13 at 12:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12467 of 130214/24/13 at 12:19pmpost #12468 of 130214/24/13 at 4:27pmpost #12469 of 130214/25/13 at 12:16ampost #12470 of 130214/25/13 at 12:18amQuote:
He's well put together. Very understated. But no more than many other older gentleman in SF.post #12471 of 130214/25/13 at 7:34pmpost #12472 of 130214/28/13 at 2:10ampost #12473 of 130214/28/13 at 2:24ampost #12474 of 130214/28/13 at 11:39amI don't think the fit has anything to do with being iGent or not. I think Pitt is dressed by stylists who don't know how mens tailored clothing should fit. His suits most always seem at least one size too big, sleeves covering his hands, and trouser legs pooling around his feet. If he would correct those things I think he would look much better in his clothes, but since he is a movie star and most people don't know how mens tailored clothing should properly fit most people thinks he looks snappy.post #12475 of 130214/28/13 at 11:54amThat cream suit does not look one size too big. Extended and structured shoulders, clean chest and right skirt length. A nice fit. Just need to adjust the sleeve length and pants hem and its good.
But no, he's not wearing bespoke Rubi with draped chest and relexed and broken in look. He is wearing the polar opposite.
His shoes is as patinated as some Santoni/G&G/EG monstrosity on the shoe thread.
Why the nit pick when WAWYN thread had plenty of worse looking fits that got circle jerked to iGents approved status?post #12476 of 130214/28/13 at 12:57pmpost #12477 of 130214/29/13 at 6:16ampost #12478 of 130214/29/13 at 8:05am
I TOTALLY agree that the burnishing of the toes are too much! It looks as if he stuck his feet into a fire.
Too much break on his trousers as well.
The scarf makes him look like a giraffe.
Somehow, the entire ensemble looks like a cowboy fail.post #12479 of 130214/29/13 at 9:32amQuote:
The scarf is just a quirky detail looking awful and then missing the desired effect of quirkiness.
The shoes are just OTT .
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 969 Active Users (133 Members and 836 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 19 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 27 minutes ago
- › CTShirts - current quality and alternatives? 29 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...