Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 8/22/16 at 4:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 832post #12466 of 130724/24/13 at 12:19pmpost #12467 of 130724/24/13 at 12:19pmpost #12468 of 130724/24/13 at 4:27pmpost #12469 of 130724/25/13 at 12:16ampost #12470 of 130724/25/13 at 12:18amQuote:
He's well put together. Very understated. But no more than many other older gentleman in SF.post #12471 of 130724/25/13 at 7:34pmpost #12472 of 130724/28/13 at 2:10ampost #12473 of 130724/28/13 at 2:24ampost #12474 of 130724/28/13 at 11:39amI don't think the fit has anything to do with being iGent or not. I think Pitt is dressed by stylists who don't know how mens tailored clothing should fit. His suits most always seem at least one size too big, sleeves covering his hands, and trouser legs pooling around his feet. If he would correct those things I think he would look much better in his clothes, but since he is a movie star and most people don't know how mens tailored clothing should properly fit most people thinks he looks snappy.post #12475 of 130724/28/13 at 11:54amThat cream suit does not look one size too big. Extended and structured shoulders, clean chest and right skirt length. A nice fit. Just need to adjust the sleeve length and pants hem and its good.
But no, he's not wearing bespoke Rubi with draped chest and relexed and broken in look. He is wearing the polar opposite.
His shoes is as patinated as some Santoni/G&G/EG monstrosity on the shoe thread.
Why the nit pick when WAWYN thread had plenty of worse looking fits that got circle jerked to iGents approved status?post #12476 of 130724/28/13 at 12:57pmpost #12477 of 130724/29/13 at 6:16ampost #12478 of 130724/29/13 at 8:05am
I TOTALLY agree that the burnishing of the toes are too much! It looks as if he stuck his feet into a fire.
Too much break on his trousers as well.
The scarf makes him look like a giraffe.
Somehow, the entire ensemble looks like a cowboy fail.post #12479 of 130724/29/13 at 9:32amQuote:
The scarf is just a quirky detail looking awful and then missing the desired effect of quirkiness.
The shoes are just OTT .post #12480 of 130724/29/13 at 9:46am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1219 Active Users (238 Members and 981 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden x Epaulet Color 8 Shell Cordovan Alt Wien Blucher 8D 12 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...