Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 1/30/16 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 832post #12466 of 130634/24/13 at 12:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12467 of 130634/24/13 at 12:19pmpost #12468 of 130634/24/13 at 4:27pmpost #12469 of 130634/25/13 at 12:16ampost #12470 of 130634/25/13 at 12:18amQuote:
He's well put together. Very understated. But no more than many other older gentleman in SF.post #12471 of 130634/25/13 at 7:34pmpost #12472 of 130634/28/13 at 2:10ampost #12473 of 130634/28/13 at 2:24ampost #12474 of 130634/28/13 at 11:39amI don't think the fit has anything to do with being iGent or not. I think Pitt is dressed by stylists who don't know how mens tailored clothing should fit. His suits most always seem at least one size too big, sleeves covering his hands, and trouser legs pooling around his feet. If he would correct those things I think he would look much better in his clothes, but since he is a movie star and most people don't know how mens tailored clothing should properly fit most people thinks he looks snappy.post #12475 of 130634/28/13 at 11:54amThat cream suit does not look one size too big. Extended and structured shoulders, clean chest and right skirt length. A nice fit. Just need to adjust the sleeve length and pants hem and its good.
But no, he's not wearing bespoke Rubi with draped chest and relexed and broken in look. He is wearing the polar opposite.
His shoes is as patinated as some Santoni/G&G/EG monstrosity on the shoe thread.
Why the nit pick when WAWYN thread had plenty of worse looking fits that got circle jerked to iGents approved status?post #12476 of 130634/28/13 at 12:57pmpost #12477 of 130634/29/13 at 6:16ampost #12478 of 130634/29/13 at 8:05am
I TOTALLY agree that the burnishing of the toes are too much! It looks as if he stuck his feet into a fire.
Too much break on his trousers as well.
The scarf makes him look like a giraffe.
Somehow, the entire ensemble looks like a cowboy fail.post #12479 of 130634/29/13 at 9:32amQuote:
The scarf is just a quirky detail looking awful and then missing the desired effect of quirkiness.
The shoes are just OTT .
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1576 Active Users (368 Members and 1208 Guests)
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 33 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 39 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...