Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 1/30/16 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 827
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12392 of 130633/24/13 at 12:28ampost #12393 of 130633/24/13 at 12:30am
I'm looking at that sexy blonde girl. Damn.Quote:Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire
So I had to go to London Fashion Week for that uni project and just found this one in one of the image folders; photogrpahed totally randomly because it was suprising to see a man there who looked not like he totally would not like to be a man.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #12394 of 130633/24/13 at 7:20ampost #12395 of 130633/24/13 at 10:41ampost #12396 of 130633/24/13 at 12:03pmQuote:
I dunno - a sky/baby-blue overcoat isn't my thing, but I don't think it looks so bad here. Same thing for the scarf; not at all for me or most, but it kinda works. The only thing I'm really not sure about is that bit fluttering to his side that is blue/indigo striped - is it the underside of the patterned scarf or does he have 2 scarves intertwined? Either way, it looks out of place.
I'm sure there's plenty of fashion stuff there to snicker at, but to my eye this looks to be acceptably pushing the edges a bit. Just my .02post #12397 of 130633/24/13 at 12:58pmpost #12398 of 130633/24/13 at 1:44pmpost #12399 of 130633/24/13 at 3:33pmpost #12400 of 130633/24/13 at 3:42pmpost #12401 of 130633/24/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
It took me a moment to parse the double negative. :)
I agree; it looks nice.post #12402 of 130633/24/13 at 7:49pmQuote:
There were quite a few 'sex is not gender and I'll show you' people around, but I only checked on the safe bets, if you know what I mean.
I might check if there is some material on my usb stick that will not lead to foo drawing red circles in the crotch area.post #12403 of 130633/25/13 at 2:31pmpost #12404 of 130633/25/13 at 5:19pmpost #12405 of 130633/26/13 at 10:07am
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1671 Active Users (398 Members and 1273 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 48 seconds ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 53 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 57 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...