or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 822

post #12316 of 12847

But he has that scam face ''madoff''

post #12317 of 12847

Discuss.
post #12318 of 12847
THAT HAT
post #12319 of 12847
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post


Discuss.


I was planning in getting an unset hat 2 years ago from Worth and Worth. Now that floppy hats have jumped the shark I will pass up the chance with biterness in my heart



And if it is cold enough to wear a coat and scarf it is cold enough to wear socks.
post #12320 of 12847
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post


Discuss.
lol8[1].gif.
post #12321 of 12847
^^^I was liking this look until I saw the shoes. The choice of shoe and lack of socks kills the whole thing, but I do like everything else.
post #12322 of 12847
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post


Not a fan of the tie knot and the Oompa-Loompa tan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post


Discuss.

And this is just bad beyond words. Anti-style.
post #12323 of 12847
post #12324 of 12847
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post


Do not start me on that guy..
post #12325 of 12847
Sir Winston finds menswear bloggers' lack of faith disturbing:

tumblr_mi6nxqEEIp1rf1jvro1_1280.jpg
post #12326 of 12847

what the hell is wooster smoking to create all that smoke? 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

peepwall[1].gif

post #12327 of 12847
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Sir Winston finds menswear bloggers' lack of faith disturbing:

tumblr_mi6nxqEEIp1rf1jvro1_1280.jpg

Is it just me, or is Sir Winston wearing two different striped fabrics in this pic? The stripe seems much less prominent on the pants than the jacket.
post #12328 of 12847
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Do not start me on that guy..

You know, it's funny...I'm starting to like this dude's vibe more and more. I find his more casual fits to be rather clownish, but his men's wear stuff is pretty damn cool. I love this one:



And this one:
post #12329 of 12847

I think I posted the same guy few pages back. Yeah he has his own style going on, I like it aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post


You know, it's funny...I'm starting to like this dude's vibe more and more. I find his more casual fits to be rather clownish, but his men's wear stuff is pretty damn cool. I love this one:



And this one:
post #12330 of 12847
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Is it just me, or is Sir Winston wearing two different striped fabrics in this pic? The stripe seems much less prominent on the pants than the jacket.

it's just you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks