Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 1/30/16 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 815
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12212 of 130631/8/13 at 3:08pmpost #12213 of 130631/8/13 at 3:46pmpost #12214 of 130631/8/13 at 6:33pm
I understand that this is not supposed to have a classic menswear look, but the position of the pocket makes the jacket look misshapen. I don't love the too-long trousers, either, but I'm willing to accept that he's going for something intentionally.Quote:Originally Posted by Tirailleur1
How awesome this? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not very?post #12215 of 130631/8/13 at 6:45pmpost #12216 of 130631/8/13 at 7:13pmpost #12217 of 130631/8/13 at 8:33pmQuote:
the pocket position jumped out at me immediately as well, but I think that's also intentional.
I love the whole look.post #12218 of 130631/9/13 at 1:26ampost #12219 of 130631/9/13 at 1:59ampost #12220 of 130631/10/13 at 7:57ampost #12221 of 130631/10/13 at 8:54ampost #12222 of 130631/10/13 at 11:46ampost #12223 of 130631/10/13 at 12:15pmpost #12224 of 130631/10/13 at 1:05pmpost #12225 of 130631/10/13 at 1:29pm
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1074 Active Users (152 Members and 922 Guests)
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › [FS] Timberland Premium Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › [FS] Timberland Premium Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 12 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 18 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.