or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 812

post #12166 of 12865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

not all criticisms are personal.

cheers.gif

This thread should be more objective than personal - too many people get those two confused and rally to shout down others (He's a nice guy - how could you?!! etc.). Bugger me - we've never met the man in the photograph so do you think it's personal if we criticise his clothes / style?
post #12167 of 12865
I literally laughed out loud reading that! biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

A certain amount of cattiness comes with the territory. You have to figure that any guy who is really into clothes is at least 30% chick.
post #12168 of 12865
By definition, comments about weight, height, hair color and other body attributes are personal. I think that if we kept if about the clothes without all the ancillary comments or jabs, this should be a useful and interesting thread.
post #12169 of 12865
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

By definition, comments about weight, height, hair color and other body attributes are personal. I think that if we kept if about the clothes without all the ancillary comments or jabs, this should be a useful and interesting thread.

All things that clothing is meant to address so therefore valid...
post #12170 of 12865
post #12171 of 12865
Thread Starter 
^^^ Wrong thread
post #12172 of 12865
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

^^^ Wrong thread

naaaaaaaaaaaaa ur wrong.

post #12173 of 12865
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

^^^ Wrong thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

naaaaaaaaaaaaa ur wrong.


Well technically this hasn't been posted on the Sartorialist, so it is a non-Sartorialist look.satisfied.gif
post #12174 of 12865
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe View Post

Well technically this hasn't been posted on the Sartorialist, so it is a non-Sartorialist look.satisfied.gif

We already have a place to post crappy self taken photographs of awful looking MC combinations - it's called AAAC.
post #12175 of 12865
Quote:
Originally Posted by apropos View Post

We already have a place to post crappy self taken photographs of awful looking MC combinations - it's called AAAC.
lol8[1].gif
post #12176 of 12865
Most likely I've seen far too many suits, cuts and looks during my stylenerd years, but this is the one I always return to:



High lapels, high gorge, nipped waist, smart shoulders, skirt with some roll. Too bad I haven't saved a copy with the maker's name, but SF always has an answer. Who made this?
post #12177 of 12865
Darren Beaman.
post #12178 of 12865
Huntsman I think.

Edit: No, I think apropos is correct. Darren Beaman was some kind of swindler, right?
Edited by SHS - 1/4/13 at 6:27am
post #12179 of 12865
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanS View Post

Sergey Lavrov is a snappy dresser, for a Russian (sorry Banis.)

^ Flesh-eating herpes tho wtf...ease off the prostitutes, broski!

LOOOOOOL.
post #12180 of 12865
Ethan Desu in Florence:



The pink cardigan is inapposite for this combination; a purple cardigan can be a great alternative, IMHO.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks