this one looks cool, funny and weird at the same time
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 5/26/15 at 11:24pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 804post #12046 of 1301312/12/12 at 2:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12047 of 1301312/12/12 at 2:54ampost #12048 of 1301312/12/12 at 3:20ampost #12049 of 1301312/12/12 at 3:39ampost #12050 of 1301312/12/12 at 4:27ampost #12051 of 1301312/12/12 at 4:34ampost #12052 of 1301312/12/12 at 6:19am
That is a slim man wearing slim clothes. Can't tell much from the photo as he is sitting down and bending over. Could fit, could be to tight. Most of the #menswear showcased here and on the blogs is to tight. As in check out my ball bag tight.post #12053 of 1301312/12/12 at 6:49amQuote:
Agreed. That pic is a great look and fit IMO.post #12054 of 1301312/12/12 at 3:49pmpost #12055 of 1301312/12/12 at 4:59pmpost #12056 of 1301312/12/12 at 5:02pmQuote:what about the lapels? thoughts?Originally Posted by Journeyman
I don't think that he's wearing a pair of his own trousers, although Ethan is possibly wearing a pair of Ambrosi pents.
It looks more like Sav is wearing the same suit by "Formosa" that he was wearing when he was profiled by a "Men's Ex" in Japan recently. It looked waaaay too tight then (and I say that as someone who wears rather tight clothes at times) and it still looks too tight now. I think that the jacket is worse than the trousers, as well.
They are bountiful.post #12057 of 1301312/12/12 at 5:06pmpost #12058 of 1301312/12/12 at 5:12pmpost #12059 of 1301312/12/12 at 6:13pmWell, it's easy to be picky about pictures posted on the internet.
However, I do think that Ambrosi's lapels are too large.
I like DB jackets with wider, peak lapels but those are just too big, and I think that their overly large size is accentuated further by the very tight fit of the jacket.
They make it look as though he's going to take flight at any moment, leaving Ethan standing there, spellbound, as Ambrosi soars up into the heavens propelled by his bountiful lapels.
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 34 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 42 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 43 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 43 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 46 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan