this one looks cool, funny and weird at the same time
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 4/13/15 at 1:00pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 804
Styleforum Top Picks
That is a slim man wearing slim clothes. Can't tell much from the photo as he is sitting down and bending over. Could fit, could be to tight. Most of the #menswear showcased here and on the blogs is to tight. As in check out my ball bag tight.
Agreed. That pic is a great look and fit IMO.
I don't think that he's wearing a pair of his own trousers, although Ethan is possibly wearing a pair of Ambrosi pents.
It looks more like Sav is wearing the same suit by "Formosa" that he was wearing when he was profiled by a "Men's Ex" in Japan recently. It looked waaaay too tight then (and I say that as someone who wears rather tight clothes at times) and it still looks too tight now. I think that the jacket is worse than the trousers, as well.
They are bountiful.
However, I do think that Ambrosi's lapels are too large.
I like DB jackets with wider, peak lapels but those are just too big, and I think that their overly large size is accentuated further by the very tight fit of the jacket.
They make it look as though he's going to take flight at any moment, leaving Ethan standing there, spellbound, as Ambrosi soars up into the heavens propelled by his bountiful lapels.
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge April 27th, 2015: The Knit Tie 6 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 15 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...