this one looks cool, funny and weird at the same time
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 6/30/15 at 3:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 804post #12046 of 1301712/12/12 at 2:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12047 of 1301712/12/12 at 2:54ampost #12048 of 1301712/12/12 at 3:20ampost #12049 of 1301712/12/12 at 3:39ampost #12050 of 1301712/12/12 at 4:27ampost #12051 of 1301712/12/12 at 4:34ampost #12052 of 1301712/12/12 at 6:19am
That is a slim man wearing slim clothes. Can't tell much from the photo as he is sitting down and bending over. Could fit, could be to tight. Most of the #menswear showcased here and on the blogs is to tight. As in check out my ball bag tight.post #12053 of 1301712/12/12 at 6:49amQuote:
Agreed. That pic is a great look and fit IMO.post #12054 of 1301712/12/12 at 3:49pmpost #12055 of 1301712/12/12 at 4:59pmpost #12056 of 1301712/12/12 at 5:02pmQuote:what about the lapels? thoughts?Originally Posted by Journeyman
I don't think that he's wearing a pair of his own trousers, although Ethan is possibly wearing a pair of Ambrosi pents.
It looks more like Sav is wearing the same suit by "Formosa" that he was wearing when he was profiled by a "Men's Ex" in Japan recently. It looked waaaay too tight then (and I say that as someone who wears rather tight clothes at times) and it still looks too tight now. I think that the jacket is worse than the trousers, as well.
They are bountiful.post #12057 of 1301712/12/12 at 5:06pmpost #12058 of 1301712/12/12 at 5:12pmpost #12059 of 1301712/12/12 at 6:13pmWell, it's easy to be picky about pictures posted on the internet.
However, I do think that Ambrosi's lapels are too large.
I like DB jackets with wider, peak lapels but those are just too big, and I think that their overly large size is accentuated further by the very tight fit of the jacket.
They make it look as though he's going to take flight at any moment, leaving Ethan standing there, spellbound, as Ambrosi soars up into the heavens propelled by his bountiful lapels.
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › I just bought a Burberry suit opinion pls 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 14 minutes ago
- › Seersucker suit lining... 14 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › NWOT Hickey Freeman "Lindsey" Sport Coat 42R 15 minutes ago
- › AE Park Avenue - Merlot Size 10 16 minutes ago
- › AE Strands - Walnut - Size 10 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...