this one looks cool, funny and weird at the same time
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 7/26/15 at 10:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 804post #12046 of 1302112/12/12 at 2:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12047 of 1302112/12/12 at 2:54ampost #12048 of 1302112/12/12 at 3:20ampost #12049 of 1302112/12/12 at 3:39ampost #12050 of 1302112/12/12 at 4:27ampost #12051 of 1302112/12/12 at 4:34ampost #12052 of 1302112/12/12 at 6:19am
That is a slim man wearing slim clothes. Can't tell much from the photo as he is sitting down and bending over. Could fit, could be to tight. Most of the #menswear showcased here and on the blogs is to tight. As in check out my ball bag tight.post #12053 of 1302112/12/12 at 6:49amQuote:
Agreed. That pic is a great look and fit IMO.post #12054 of 1302112/12/12 at 3:49pmpost #12055 of 1302112/12/12 at 4:59pmpost #12056 of 1302112/12/12 at 5:02pmQuote:what about the lapels? thoughts?Originally Posted by Journeyman
I don't think that he's wearing a pair of his own trousers, although Ethan is possibly wearing a pair of Ambrosi pents.
It looks more like Sav is wearing the same suit by "Formosa" that he was wearing when he was profiled by a "Men's Ex" in Japan recently. It looked waaaay too tight then (and I say that as someone who wears rather tight clothes at times) and it still looks too tight now. I think that the jacket is worse than the trousers, as well.
They are bountiful.post #12057 of 1302112/12/12 at 5:06pmpost #12058 of 1302112/12/12 at 5:12pmpost #12059 of 1302112/12/12 at 6:13pmWell, it's easy to be picky about pictures posted on the internet.
However, I do think that Ambrosi's lapels are too large.
I like DB jackets with wider, peak lapels but those are just too big, and I think that their overly large size is accentuated further by the very tight fit of the jacket.
They make it look as though he's going to take flight at any moment, leaving Ethan standing there, spellbound, as Ambrosi soars up into the heavens propelled by his bountiful lapels.
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 28 seconds ago
- › ***FS: STAPLE Unis Gio Chino Trousers Size 32 Stone & Light Blue... 36 seconds ago
- › The Official Vintage Clothing and Accessories Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...