I was checking out the blog after seeing that horrific fit, and it was pretty interesting. Not a lot of stuff I'd wear, but I really liked this one:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 1/30/16 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 800post #11986 of 1306310/30/12 at 4:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11987 of 1306310/30/12 at 7:55pmpost #11988 of 1306310/30/12 at 8:34pmQuote:
There is a post a few pages back with a slightly bigger guy wearing the tightest jeans I have ever seen and his fly is down and the person who runs the blog had written about how he always loves how well dressed this guy is and how much he loves his style. In fact, this is the photo and caption...
"I shot Andrew's street style over 2 years ago and the reasons I shot him then are still the same -- the man exudes confidence and has a keen sense of style. "
Occasionally there is a nice fit though like this.
Of course, he negates any decent fits by posting guys like this. Nice bowtie.post #11989 of 1306310/30/12 at 8:57pmpost #11990 of 1306310/30/12 at 11:28pmpost #11991 of 1306310/30/12 at 11:37pmpost #11992 of 1306310/31/12 at 12:15ampost #11993 of 1306310/31/12 at 7:41ampost #11994 of 1306310/31/12 at 4:04pmpost #11995 of 1306311/1/12 at 5:13ampost #11996 of 1306311/1/12 at 6:33ampost #11997 of 1306311/1/12 at 6:34ampost #11998 of 1306311/1/12 at 6:39ampost #11999 of 1306311/1/12 at 9:46am
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1000 Active Users (177 Members and 823 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Creases on a doble-breasted suit 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 24 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 25 minutes ago
- › What is my face shape ? 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?