Guy in photo needs to stand straight. Crooked back is a big no for man
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 1/30/16 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 783
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11732 of 130638/31/12 at 11:39pmpost #11733 of 130639/1/12 at 4:18ampost #11734 of 130639/1/12 at 1:22pm
The fit on the pants looks all wrong. It's pulling around the crotch and the trousers are either too short for a normal fit or too long if he's going for a more Thom Browne look. Also, why in the world is he letting himself be photographed with his arms crossed in front of him... he might as well not be wearing a jacket!post #11735 of 130639/3/12 at 5:57amThread Starterpost #11736 of 130639/3/12 at 6:02amQuote:Originally Posted by TurnerE
The fit on the pants looks all wrong. It's pulling around the crotch and the trousers are either too short for a normal fit or too long if he's going for a more Thom Browne look. Also, why in the world is he letting himself be photographed with his arms crossed in front of him... he might as well not be wearing a jacket!
bad picture of him, really. He always looks impeccable otherwise.post #11737 of 130639/5/12 at 11:11ampost #11738 of 130639/5/12 at 11:21ampost #11739 of 130639/5/12 at 11:48ampost #11740 of 130639/5/12 at 12:11pmpost #11741 of 130639/6/12 at 12:09ampost #11742 of 130639/8/12 at 1:08pmpost #11743 of 130639/10/12 at 8:11pmpost #11744 of 130639/10/12 at 10:46pm
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 34 seconds ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 52 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 11 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...