They look like the G&G. Not a fan at all!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 7/26/15 at 10:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 775post #11611 of 130208/15/12 at 11:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11612 of 130208/15/12 at 11:33ampost #11613 of 130208/15/12 at 11:58amQuote:
I just love every single piece of this.
Yepp they are G&G for sure. How come, you are not a big fan of tassel loafers?
Those look great, how much are they and from what webshop could they be bought?post #11614 of 130208/15/12 at 2:30pmpost #11615 of 130208/15/12 at 2:35pmpost #11616 of 130208/15/12 at 5:05pmpost #11617 of 130208/15/12 at 5:28pmpost #11618 of 130208/15/12 at 5:49pmpost #11619 of 130208/15/12 at 6:15pmpost #11620 of 130208/15/12 at 9:00pmpost #11621 of 130208/15/12 at 9:15pmQuote:
Loafers with no socks is a great look, with, as mentioned, Ivy roots. Calling the look a fad is inaccurate imo.
I agree though, it can be forced because of GQ (and others) requiring loafers no socks, with skinnies and rolled cuffs during photo shoots.post #11622 of 130208/15/12 at 9:18pmpost #11623 of 130208/15/12 at 10:49pmpost #11624 of 130208/15/12 at 10:55pmpost #11625 of 130208/15/12 at 11:09pm
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 11 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 22 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 31 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 34 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 34 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 35 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 50 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 56 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 56 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...