Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** Last post on 1/30/16 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FS: Yuketen Angler Surfer Moc 8 13 Jeans sz 29-33 PRPS Triple Works N&F Raleigh Levi Last post on 3/2/11 at 1:47am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 760
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11387 of 130637/26/12 at 6:40amQuote:
LOL. You do realise that 'exclusivity' is not actually a stylistic property of the shoes, but just about price and marketing? If Nike produces only 50 pairs of really horrible sneakers 'in collaboration' with say, Lady Gaga, and puts a tag of $5000 on them, would the 'exclusivity' actually change the inherent qualities of the shoes? No. It would make them horrible, expensive exclusive sneakers. In style terms, you have to judge the shoes on their design and build not on what Nike say about them or how they market them. The Nike Yeezy's are a design disaster area; they are an inchoerent mess dreamed up a committee of marketeers. And no amount of 'exclusivity' is going to change that: even if Roger Federer was wearing the only pair in the world, they would still be bad.post #11388 of 130637/26/12 at 6:47ampost #11389 of 130637/26/12 at 10:40ampost #11390 of 130637/26/12 at 8:19pmpost #11391 of 130637/28/12 at 2:21ampost #11392 of 130637/28/12 at 9:44ampost #11393 of 130637/28/12 at 3:27pm
Ok, ok suit, tie, beard... But, by the end of the day, don't you think they just look darn complacent? And that white buttons 2ble breasted isn't even worth of a low cost charter airline steward. Their being white is ugly enough, and makes their awkward placing all too obvious. Elegance can be extravagant or understated, rarely in between. but this isn't even in betweenpost #11394 of 130637/28/12 at 10:29pmQuote:
Hell yes, would rock the fvck out of some Gaga's, DUH.post #11395 of 130637/28/12 at 10:29pmpost #11396 of 130637/29/12 at 12:47ampost #11397 of 130637/29/12 at 1:46pmpost #11398 of 130637/29/12 at 2:20pmpost #11399 of 130637/29/12 at 3:43pmpost #11400 of 130637/29/12 at 7:15pm
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling 9.5E UK 10D US MH71 Gable Vintage Oak 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...