Triple Works x Blue Owl "Sulphur Dyed" Black Tapered - Discounted as of Today!
A few seasons back, we worked with Triple Works on this limited edition collaboration sulphur dyed black denim and it is still one of my favorite fits we have ever had in store, I just wish we could get more of the indigo version. Rumor has it, Triple Works is starting to produce again. Hopefully we will have some new Triple Works back in store very soon. So, we were cleaning up around the store today and noticed we were down to only a few pairs of this collab, so today we decided to put on sale at 25% off. It is a beautiful sulphur dyed black with a white weft that gives more of a charcoal color by appearance and a great look for winter. Sizes are limited, so grab a pair while they are still available.
Triple Works x Blue Owl "Sulphur Dyed" Black Tapered Selvedge
* 15 oz weight
* Tapered (slim) leg with a medium rise
* One wash fabric ready to wear (shrinking on these will be minimal)
* Triple Works signature hidden stitching along back pockets which can only be seen after wear.
* Deer skin patch
* Hidden back pocket rivets
* Triple Works engraved dark bronze hardware
* Red selvedge
* Chainstitched hems
* Doughnut buttons
* Double lined cotton pocket pages with special print on interior pocket.
* 100% cotton
* Made in Japan
Also see our recent blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/07/triple-works-x-blue-owl-workshop.html