or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Hong Kong-Friday Night
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hong Kong-Friday Night - Page 2

post #16 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post
Tks again...My flight leaves(Cathay Pacific) from HK>NY @ 9:25AM. If I can catch that first train back(5:50am) I should still have plenty of time right? I will have my boarding pass from the Bangkok>HK flight...And my checked luggage should should be loaded directly on the Hk>NY flight. I plan to leave my carry on in a locker for the time I head into the city.

Left luggage is at city check in (HK airport express station). . . You really do not need to get a train prior to 7am to still have plenty of time at the airport.
post #17 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acéphale View Post
Left luggage is at city check in (HK airport express station). . . You really do not need to get a train prior to 7am to still have plenty of time at the airport.

Nice...But spending 7 full hrs in HK on a Friday night may be a lot after spending a week in Bangkok! I might be "winding down.."
post #18 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post
Nice...But spending 7 full hrs in HK on a Friday night may be a lot after spending a week in Bangkok! I might be "winding down.."

So how do you like Bangkok? I've never been there but would like to visit.
post #19 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
It's a long way to the airport in HK.

Yep. No more Kai Tak
post #20 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat View Post
So how do you like Bangkok? I've never been there but would like to visit.

Love Bangkok. Great food, warm weather, the USD goes far(compared to other currencies) and it's a 24 hour city. And you can have a woman ever night if that is your thing(and if you can confirm that it IS a woman!)
post #21 of 46
"your hands....they're so big!"
post #22 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post
Love Bangkok. Great food, warm weather, the USD goes far(compared to other currencies) and it's a 24 hour city. And you can have a woman ever night if that is your thing(and if you can confirm that it IS a woman!)

LOL!!!!
post #23 of 46
http://www.hkclubbing.com/

check this out buddy !!!
post #24 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
"your hands....they're so big!"

As long as she doesn't say "I got something else thats bigger"
post #25 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon8 View Post
As long as she doesn't say "I got something else thats bigger"

Got that right! Men come to Bangkok and get a Thai girlfriend for the entire time that they are there. 24/7. And I see some that are questionable "women!"
post #26 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post
Got that right! Men come to Bangkok and get a Thai girlfriend for the entire time that they are there. 24/7. And I see some that are questionable "women!"

And when they find out they get a own private crying game
post #27 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post
Got that right! Men come to Bangkok and get a Thai girlfriend for the entire time that they are there. 24/7. And I see some that are questionable "women!"

I'm learning Muay Thai. What percentage of the population there practice this art? The last thing I want is to get beaten up by a lady-man while there as a tourist.
post #28 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat View Post
I'm learning Muay Thai. What percentage of the population there practice this art? The last thing I want is to get beaten up by a lady-man while there as a tourist.

Not sure at all. When I return next month it will be my 2nd time there. Bangkok is a very crime-free city so you won't have to worry about getting beat up...if you use general common sense and make sure that the lady-man is just a lady...
post #29 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post
Not sure at all. When I return next month it will be my 2nd time there. Bangkok is a very crime-free city so you won't have to worry about getting beat up...if you use general common sense and make sure that the lady-man is just a lady...

Or you get beat-up
post #30 of 46
i actually know a couple (female and male) who got beaten up with iron bars in bangkok

it was over a disputed bar tab. the tourist police came and stood about 500m away at the end of the street until it was over and everyone had left.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Hong Kong-Friday Night