or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) - What is going on with my package?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) - What is going on with my package? - Page 3

post #31 of 39
Hello 
I order a replica watch online from singapore apparently is a very good replica of the original watches, it cost me 300 dollars, my problem is this. they sent the package on june 2 and then arrivie in the US in a place called ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)  on June 5 now it has been almost 10 days, and i didnt recieved any news of my product. i contact the seller and he send me a inovice number with some information about the company, he told me to bring this paper (inovice) to the custom to pick up my package. what you recomend me to do now? can i get in trouble going for it?
post #32 of 39

Be prepared that anything "knock-off" is going to be seized. Your $169 Louis Vuitton is not legit. "Authentic" means "made or done the same way as an original."

post #33 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonza14 View Post

Hello 
I order a replica watch online from singapore apparently is a very good replica of the original watches, it cost me 300 dollars, my problem is this. they sent the package on june 2 and then arrivie in the US in a place called ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)  on June 5 now it has been almost 10 days, and i didnt recieved any news of my product. i contact the seller and he send me a inovice number with some information about the company, he told me to bring this paper (inovice) to the custom to pick up my package.

I bet these people have got your counterfeit watch...
328
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonza14 View Post

what you recomend me to do now?

Nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonza14 View Post

can i get in trouble going for it?

I strongly suggest that you don't do it again.
post #34 of 39
No sympathy here. Suck it.
post #35 of 39

cay you tell me about my parcel from Thailand number is CP 037013020 TH where it is now. because i know it's already arrive in ISC New yourk on 15 February until onw it does't arrive at Houston . so can you tell me  please. what porblem?

post #36 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAYLERMOO View Post

cay you tell me about my parcel from Thailand number is CP 037013020 TH where it is now. because i know it's already arrive in ISC New yourk on 15 February until onw it does't arrive at Houston . so can you tell me  please. what porblem?

US Customs got it? If it was a package of hashish or your $50 Rolex, suggest you don't bother trying to get it back.
Edited by MikeDT - 3/12/13 at 7:58pm
post #37 of 39
Exactly what does it say about ISC NEW YORK? Processed through? Arrived? Is this issue resolved for you and if so what was the resolution if you are interested in sharing?
post #38 of 39
I also have a package I'm waiting for was sent April 4 th and now it "
Was " processed "at the ics in New York a couple of days ago. So is the package cleared and on its way or does processed just mean it's still going through customs. Package is from India and ordered from
There before with
No problems. It's medication and it usually comes in a week now it's on it's way to 2 weeks. Just getting crazy wondering what's going on. Any info will be great. Tracking is no hell and I here they don't keep up with it and just deliver package whenever without notice. Any help will be great. T
Tracking number is ru686945620in
post #39 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny34 View Post

I also have a package I'm waiting for was sent April 4 th and now it "
Was " processed "at the ics in New York a couple of days ago. So is the package cleared and on its way or does processed just mean it's still going through customs. Package is from India and ordered from
There before with
No problems. It's medication and it usually comes in a week now it's on it's way to 2 weeks. Just getting crazy wondering what's going on. Any info will be great. Tracking is no hell and I here they don't keep up with it and just deliver package whenever without notice. Any help will be great. T
Tracking number is ru686945620in

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) - What is going on with my package?