• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alfred Sargent Handgrade - Pictures

clintonf

Reaction score
For anyone's who interested. I thought that it would be nice to put the pictures in the same place.

Last, AS 53 - Style Name, Carrol.

ahg001.jpg

ahg006.jpg

ahg002.jpg

ahg003.jpg

The wholecut is named Milton, the Adelaide brogue, Carrol and the loafer, Keats.

ASHANDGRADEFORUM002.jpg

Not sure what this one is (and apologies for the repeat post).

Espresso021.jpg

Espresso022.jpg

Espresso024.jpg

I've basically lifted these from the "other" site.

Cheers

Clint

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those adelaides are awesome.

Thank you

miomall1

Reaction score
Any info on when/from whom these would be available?

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
Those adelaides are awesome.

Thank you

+1. Are both Adelaides on their 53 last?

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by miomall1
Any info on when/from whom these would be available?

As I gather, they're available now, if you ring the factory directly. I'm sure Clint knows more than I though.

Vox Populi

Reaction score
The brogue is splendid, but why make it in Tan? Crockett & Jones do the Handgrade "Clifford" on the 337 last in that colour.

Alfred Sargent

Reaction score
Dear All,

AS Handgrade shall be available for order from the first of March, unless you are planning on seeing me in NYC this week, looking forward to meeting some of you!

Best, Chay.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting you this week although I have told Edward Green I will only wear their shoes
blush.gif

Alfred Sargent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vox Populi
The brogue is splendid, but why make it in Tan? Crockett & Jones do the Handgrade "Clifford" on the 337 last in that colour. I'm not a fan of the elongated last, but others may go for it.

All of the styles are available in a broad range of colours not just the tan, there are also three new lasts, any style can be made on any of the lasts in any fitting so there is quite a degree of flexibility within the range. Best, Chay.

Alfred Sargent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
Looking forward to meeting you this week although I have told Edward Green I will only wear their shoes
blush.gif

Sssh! They do make some lovely shoes I must admit!

Groover

Reaction score
I like the 53 last!

I reckon a pair of a 3 tie Derby style with a skin stitched apron in and mid-dark antiqued brown would look the business.

clintonf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien
As I gather, they're available now, if you ring the factory directly. I'm sure Clint knows more than I though.

Actually, I don't know that much (apart from the snippets I've "stolen" from various sources). I guess that you're nearly right about the availabilty as March is only one week from now.

I see so many lovely shoes on this site, I guess I like what I'm seeing with this manufacturer. Plus, I've had a very good experience with the staff (read Chay). But I'm sure I've already said this over and over and over and over......
laugh.gif

I'll be happy when I get to see them in all colours and styles. Then I'd be able to see what AS has that I haven't got and see whether I can rob the bank to buy any
ffffuuuu.gif

Bris, I think that you could do far worst than confining your feet to Edward Green. But variety is the spice of life.

Cheers

Alfred Sargent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Groover
I like the 53 last!

I reckon a pair of a 3 tie Derby style with a skin stitched apron in and mid-dark antiqued brown would look the business.

Wonder where you saw that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads