We're looking forward to your arrival in SF, Chay.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- BNIB Saint Crispin's Punched Black Cap Toes 7.5F (approx 8.5D US) Last post on Yesterday at 8:02 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Seavees 5 Eye Trail Boots Tobacco - US 10 Last post on Yesterday at 6:04 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Meermin Dark Brown Rapello Suede Tassel Loafer EU Size 44 Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW Allen Edmonds Black Shell Cordovan MacNeil Wingtips 10.5 D Last post on Yesterday at 3:20 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Paraboot Chambord Black Size UK 10 Last post on Yesterday at 2:21 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Alfred Sargent Handgrade - Pictures - Page 30
Happy to contribute. Here's my Handgrade pair: model Keats in Horween whisky shell cordovan, last 19, leather soles and dark purple lining along with vanity sole nails.
love to see the patina on this cordo after a few years, they'll be pearly. I know what you mean about the 'dog ear' but I think it adds something - after all, these are a one-off and they should have unique styling. Some of my shoes have styling features that have taken me months and even years to adjust to. I really disliked the color and what I thought was excessive brougeing on a pair of Vass I received, for example, but frequent wear has softened the look and endeared them to me, and now I'd put them in my top 2 or 3. I particularly like the sole edge on these - matches the upper color beautifully.They are quality shoes - the kind you can hand on to your children (who'd no doubt be disgusted by the thought, but then that's their job). congrats
Wow interesting shoes! I'm glad you're pleased with them. Can I ask how long you had to wait? Also, what was the damage for MTO cordovan?
It's a shame they used such a dark upper thread colour. IMO there's too much of a contrast especially when paired with a natural sole edge, welt & sole stitch. The other thing that strikes me is the colour of the heel. There's a huge difference between the top-piece and "Pack"! Did you request this?
Wow interesting shoes! I'm glad you're pleased with them VRaivio. Can I ask how long did you have to wait for them? Also what was the damage for MTO cordovan?
It's a shame they used such a dark closing thread for the upper! IMO there's too much of a contrast, especially when paired with a natural welt, sole stitch and edge colour. The other comment I would make is regarding the heel colour. There's a massive difference between the Top piece and "heel pack". Did you ask for this?
I am posting one picture here and cross linking this to the shoe porn thread so you can see my new handgrades.
- assuming they're on the 53 do u find it fits same as the 48? they look quite narrow by comparison
I haven't worn them enough, Pliny, to tell you exactly, but the fit is quite good. I think they fit is improved over that of my Keats which is on the 48. They do not feel narrow but they look very sleek.
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 15 seconds ago
- › R. Culturi Pocket Squares 17 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Staple LARDINI Sportcoat Blazer 48 Gray - Blue 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding