or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Alfred Sargent Handgrade - Pictures
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alfred Sargent Handgrade - Pictures - Page 25

post #361 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy View Post
Guys. Can I confirm what's the approximate pricing for the MTO handgrades again? How do you get to choose the color if you're doing this online?
640 GBP for the handgrades - they're all MTO but may be an upcharge depending on the modifications u want. re: colours - sites like Pediwear and Skyvalet also have pics to look at

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyare View Post
Thanks man.

Anyone know how the 48 might compare in shape to the 104?
Trying to stick to the exclusive line for now, so I don't think that 48 last would be available.


the 48 in the bottom pic is a 'soft-square', but to my eye there's very little difference between the 48 and 104; IMHO the Wilson's look great
post #362 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
640 GBP for the handgrades - they're all MTO but may be an upcharge depending on the modifications u want. re: colours - sites like Pediwear and Skyvalet also have pics to look at



the 48 in the bottom pic is a 'soft-square', but to my eye there's very little difference between the 48 and 104; IMHO the Wilson's look great

like these very much. similar in vibe to the southwald
post #363 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post
I do love them all, but, have those employees been paid yet?

What is this about?
post #364 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post




the 48 in the bottom pic is a 'soft-square', but to my eye there's very little difference between the 48 and 104; IMHO the Wilson's look great

I am allergic to black shoes, but I think I might have to have these.. Wow.
post #365 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
What is this about?

old back story. the gov't shut AS down because they had not paid workers their wages in forever.
post #366 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
I am allergic to black shoes, but I think I might have to have these.. Wow.

they are quite nice, right?
post #367 of 610
The cap doesn't seem as offensive as the southwold.
post #368 of 610
Now that I've made the switch to imgur, I have some older pics I need to post. Here are a couple pairs of Handgrades, boots in 48 last and shoes in 87: Here with some AS slip-ons made to the premier standard, both on the 99 last: I ordered another, higher boot w/ a cap toe, but I'm waiting until I see Chay and the new lasts in person to decide on a few details. Sad he canceled the SF leg of his upcoming trip. Anyone going to see him in NYC (at Leffots I think) next week?
post #369 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post
Now that I've made the switch to imgur, I have some older pics I need to post. Here are a couple pairs of Handgrades, boots in 48 last and shoes in 87:





I ordered another, higher boot w/ a cap toe, but I'm waiting until I see Chay and the new lasts in person to decide on a few details.
Sad he canceled the SF leg of his upcoming trip. Anyone going to see him in NYC (at Leffots I think) next week?
-

Love the colour and general look of those winged medallions - are you going to go with the latest version of the AS beveled waist? I like the look of it for a super sleek oxford
post #370 of 610
M those full brogues look nice, what color?
post #371 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post
I ordered another, higher boot w/ a cap toe, but I'm waiting until I see Chay and the new lasts in person to decide on a few details.
Sad he canceled the SF leg of his upcoming trip. Anyone going to see him in NYC (at Leffots I think) next week?

Sorry about that M. I hope to be to be visiting San Francisco and Los Angeles later this year, unfortunately other business appointments mean I can only vist Leffot, NYC next week. Best, Chay.
post #372 of 610
Looking forward to seeing you there, Chay!

Bris
post #373 of 610
Thanks Bris, looking forward to it.
post #374 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
Love the colour and general look of those winged medallions - are you going to go with the latest version of the AS beveled waist? I like the look of it for a super sleek oxford
Thanks. For the boots, I'm thinking Dainite soles, but I agree it'd look great on an oxford.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post
M those full brogues look nice, what color?
Thanks LC. They're "berry."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred Sargent View Post
Sorry about that M. I hope to be to be visiting San Francisco and Los Angeles later this year, unfortunately other business appointments mean I can only vist Leffot, NYC next week. Best, Chay.
No worries, Chay, but I do look forward to seeing you. Lucky guys in NYC.
post #375 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred Sargent View Post
Thanks Bris, looking forward to it.

No. Thank you, sir








New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Alfred Sargent Handgrade - Pictures